26. Jealous Sivaangi....

Extremely sorry frieds...
Update kudukkave mudiyala .... Veetle neraya vela.... daily yaareyaavath hospital koottit pokanum.... daily hospital poyi Vara vendiya nelama.... Ellarume ennoda vacationstart panna kaathiruntha maari irukk.... ithukk mathiyilla time kedakkave ille..... sorry.....

Into the story

After manasi left sivaangi and Harsha went inside and settled down.

Sivaangi: song nalla irukk da..... Un voice leye nalla irukkum nn thonuth.....

Harsha: ath..... Innum 2 songs irukk appurom background score. Antha 2 songs solo songs. Onn female onn male. Female song classical song. Male song oru rock number maari. Ath male solo ana naan 2 singers vach panlam nn nenaikkire. Athile onn naan. Innonu Haricharan sir kitte kekalam nn irukke. Intha song manasi koode nikhil Anna paadna nalla irukkum nn thonuth.

Sivaangi: nikhil Anna super aa iruppar. Nee production team kitte pesniya....

Harsha: ille pesanum. Avarkk ok na paakalam. Balance 2 song um simultaneous aa panre naan ippo.

Sivaangi: antha female solo?

Harsha: nee paadriya..... Movie le nee paadra maari thaan varum.... Neeye paadna nalla irukkum.

Sivaangi: full classical song naan paadna sariya varuma.... Enakk confidence ille da....

Harsha: nalla varum.... Unnoda movie le nee paadama epdi... Intha song Vida ath unakk innum suit aagum. Athinaale thaan intha song kk naan unne koopdala.....

Sivaangi: bayama irukke.

Harsha: namma set pannidalam ma... Naan nethe rough aa oru tune set panni lyrics kk kettirukke. Innaik athe konjam fine tune pannanum. Kedacha nee athe help koode eduthukko.... Practice pann... Namma record pannalam....

Sivaangi: naan try panre da.... Mudiyuma nu theriyala.....

Harsha: athellam mudiyum

Sivaangi: sari va.... Namma mudhala lunch saapdalam.... Appuroma paathukalam.

Harsha: nee lunch kond vanthirukka

Sivaangi: ama....

Then they had lunch together.

Harsha: sari nee vaa... Namma recording room kk poyi kekkalam.... Naan rough aa pannathe....

They went to record room. Then Harsha played the tune and Sivaangi told him few changes. Together they finalised the tune and send it to Harsha's father and Sivaangi's parents

Harsha: sivu nee athe mama kitte tune kekka sollu.... Appurom changes ethavath venum na solla sollu. Naan lyricist kk amachitte . Avarum naalaik lyrics ready panniduva.... Namma movie oda imp song... Neeyum 2 naal practice panni namma recording pannalam.

Sivaangi: sari pa.... Neeyum mama kitte kelu

Harsha: sari..... Appo kelambalam.

Sivaangi left to her home in her car and Harsha went to his home. They played it to their parents and they took approved the tune. Next day they got the lyrics. Sivaangi practiced for 2, 3 days under her mother's guidance and got ready to record the song. Meanwhile Harsha also completed the other song and scheduled it's recording with Haricharan sir. He also recorded singer nikhil for the duet song.

It was sivaangi's song recoding and she was very nervous. She reached the studio. Harsha had decided to record instruments also on that day and they started the recording. Whenever Sivaangi felt nervous Harsha was by her side and he encouraged her. By night the recoding of both instruments and song was done. They left home. Next day Sivaangi had recoding with GV Prakash sir and her recoding went well. Harsha mixed Sivaangi's song and sent the final product to everyone. All were highly impressed with the output and appreciated Harsha and Sivaangi for their work. Sivaangi was also satisfied with the way the output had come and she was happy. Harsha recorded with Haricharan also. Harsha also recorded his portion and he mixed the song. All the songs of the movie were ready and only the background score was remaining. Director scheduled the shoot for the songs in the following week. Harsha recieved some part of movie for which he started the background music.