5. Crush?

Hi friends.... thank you for all the love you've shown till now. I'm overwhelmed. Pls continue showering more and more love .....

Into the story .....

Harsha went to his room after the argument with that aunty ....

Harsha: manasatchi illathava.... epdi ellam pesuramga..... sivu evlo nallava... avale pathi pesa ivangalukk ellam enna urima...cha....
(That lady has no conscience.... what all rubbish she was telling.... sivu is such a good person .... what right does she have to speak about her like that..... shit....)

Harsha: enakk en ivlo kovam varuth..... avanga avlo thappa pesinathaale irukkum.... vere enna reason irukka poguthu..... oru Vela naan avale love panrena? Apdi irukka vaypp illa.... Ava en friend thaane....
(Why am I getting so angry..... maybe because she talked in a very wrong way ... what other reason would be there .... am I in love with her? No chance for that .... isn't she my friend?)

Harsha MV: ana she was your crush long time back.....
(But she was your crush long time back)

Harsha: ath naan marupadiyum avale meet panni pesrathukk munnadi thaane.... neraya perkk appo Ava thaan crush.... ath crush koode illa nu thaan thonuth.... maybe oru admiration..... namma chinna vayasule odi nadanth paatha ponn ippo evlo periya aala nikkira ndra admiration aa irukkalam.....
(But wasn't that before I met her again and talked to her..... she was a crush for many people back then.... I think that was not even crush..... maybe an admiration.... to see a girl whom we saw running around in the childhood being a big star ....)

Harsha MV: Then why did u feel bad when she declared Ashwin from that show to her crush.....

Harsha: ava life le vere yaaro irukka nu nenacha konjam varuthama irunthath.... but if he was deserving her I would have not felt this bad I guess.... I always felt that he did not reciprocate the attention which she gave him.... still she admired him.... maybe athinaale iruntha varutham aa irukkalam....
(I was a bit sad to think that there was someone else in her life..... but I don't think I would have felt this bad if he was deserving her.... I always felt that he did not reciprocate the attention which she gave him.... still she admired him... maybe because of that I would have felt bad)

Harsha MV: romba urutture.... antha age le ath crush thaan..... haven't you ever thought of her as your girlfriend at that time.....
(You are bluffing too much.... in that age it was crush only.... haven't you ever thought of her as your girlfriend at that time?)

Harsha: apdi yosichirukke..... but.... that was only for a short time.... avale naan meet panni marupadiyum pesa thudanginathukk appurom Ava ennoda best friend thaane.....
(I have thought like that ... but.... that was only for a short time.... ava I met her again and started talking to her she was my best friend only, right?)

Harsha MV: was that why u watched all her clips in insta and liked them from your fake account.... or followed her fan pages and became angry seeing the edits of Ashwin and sivaangi.....

Harsha: ath.... namakk therinja ponnaache nu paathiruppe.....
(That..... maybe I watched it as she was someone familiar to me)

Harsha MV: apdingala..... ava ippo koode un koode ninn paadurappo apdi rasich paapene... why?
(Is it so..... even now also when she stand with you and song with you don't you admire her.... why?)

Harsha: ath... ava avlo rasich paaduva.... paadra time le Ava kudukkura expresssions romba cute aa irukkum....
(That .... she sing with so much admiration ... the expressions which she give while singing are so cute ...)

Harsha MV: apdingala sir..... Then why were you happy when u were informed that she is your co star in your first song?
(Is it sir.... then why were you happy when u were informed that she is your co star in your first song?)