Chapter 4

Your POV:

I wake up with the sun hitting my face. I roll over and see the most beautiful piece of art. Lauren Jauregui,my girlfriend. All do is smile like an idiot. I get my phone from the night stand and check the time...6:05 am. I got online school in 5 hours. Yeah I changed last week I don't know why though. I see Lauren moving a little and open her eyes. God those eyes. She looks at me looking at her and smiles.

"Good morning baby" I whisper. She cuddles up to my chest and yawns.

"Good morning" I smile and hear my phone ring. I reach for it and see an unknown number. I look at my phone for a while and decide whether I should answer or not. I shrug and answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello! Good morning. Sorry for calling this early but I'm looking to speak to... Y/N L/N. Is she there?" I hear a young women say over the phone.

"Um yes this is Y/N"

"Oh great! I work for School Boy Records and Island Records. Mr.Braun will like to talk to you about signing a contract with us. Are you interested? We have you booked for today at 2:30 pm." She says to me and I stay quiet and sit up. Are you serious? Thee Scooter Braun wants to sign me. ME!

"Hello?" I hear over the phone. I shake my head and answer.

"Yes! Yes! I'm here. Um I'm totally available at that time. Thank you so much!" I say with excitement.and she laughs.

"Very well then mrs.L/N. We'll see you at 2:30." I say thank you and hang up. I look at the ceiling for a second and scream in excitement making Lauren jump.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING THIS EARLY?!!!" She says and I look at her.

"SCOOTER BRAUN WANT TO SIGN ME!"

She scream too and gives me a huge hug.

"My baby is going to be famous!"

I get up and take a quick shower. After I get dressed with my jean jacket with my adidas shirt and some regular jeans and Nike shoes. I brush my teeth, apply some light make-up on and go down stairs seeing Lauren placing plates on the table.

"Hey babe" I say with my raspy voice. She looks at me.

"Hi baby" I hug her tightly.

"So what time are you leaving to the meeting?" I sit down and eat the food.

"Around 1" I say and drink my milk. She nods and kiss my cheek.
-
"Right this way Mrs.L/N" the lady over the phone,Sarah said leading me into a room. We get in and Scooter was there talking to....JUSTIN BEIBER. I became even more nervous.

"Ah here's the person I've been talking about. Y/N this is Justin,Justin this is the next super star." He says standing up and I walk to shake Justin's hand. I'm never washing this hand EVER. He smiles and hugs me. I'm fucking dreaming right? I then shake Scooters hand.

"Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mr.Braun." I say sitting down. He chuckles and takes a seat.

"When I first saw you I knew you were going to be a star. That cover of All I Ask by Adele was amazing. I think you did it better than the queen herself." We all laugh and he leans a little. "Look we're going to get straight to it. We want to sign you. Justin here thinks you'll be perfect for his new album he made." I look at him weirdly. Justin looks at me.

"I still haven't finished most of the songs and the rest need fixing I think you can finish them." He smiles at me and I look at Scooter.

"So what's it going to be Y/N? Want to be a an artist or not?" He gets the paper work out and hands me the pen.

"I really like this deal your offering me but I write my own music. I can help Justin with his album but I don't want it. It's not going to fit my theme I'm going for. It has to be original and unique.  I write what comes from my heart Scooter." I say. He nods and looks at me.

"Then we can fix that with no problem." He says and puts the pen down. I look at Justin and look back at the piece of paper on the desk. I grab the pen and sign the bottom of the papers. I look up and smile. We all stand up and they shake my hand.

"Welcome to School Boy Records and Island Record Y/N" Scooter says and leads me to a room full of all types of instruments. I look around in awe.

"All of this is for you Y/N. Can you come tomorrow morning around 5:30 to start recording and writing?" Justin says and I nod my head. He smiles and gives me his number. That's a story I'll tell forever.
-
"Lolo?" I say as I take off my jacket and put it on the hanger and take off my shoes. I walk to the kitchen and see all the girls. I smile and hug each one of them.

"How are you guys doing?" I say and they all look at me weird and tell me what they did today. I go to the fridge and get a beer out.

"Where's laur?"

"Oh um..she went to the bathroom." Camila says and look at the girls. I smile and go upstairs to the bathroom.

"Hey baby you in there?" I open the door and see Lauren sitting on the content running her hands through her hair. She only does that when she's frustrated or when she's not confident about herself. I put my beer next to her and give her a hug.

"What's wrong Lauren?" I say and pull away looking at her. She look up at me and hands me three sticks. Oh god. I look at them. Positive. Positive. Positive. Fuck. I look up at her and she's crying.

"I'm pregnant Y/N...I'm sorry" I wipe her tears away and kiss her cheek.

"Baby it's ok I'm not mad at you. We did this together. How could I be mad? I'm happy I'm so happy. I got signed today now I'm having a baby with the love of my life. This is a dream come true." I say and kiss her softly. When we pull away we smile widely.

"I'm a month in. I think it might be a girl." She smirks. I laugh. Lauren always wanted a girl. She told me her mom wanted a boy but it came out to be a baby girl which was Lauren. We hear giggles coming from the door. We look backs and see the girls. I grab my beer and take a sip.

"So you told her?" Dinah says and Lauren nods. They squeal making me cover my ears and they come in for a hug.

"Ok I'm out I got school." I say and wiggle my way out.
-
6pm
I sigh and close my lap top. 5 hours of school. I hate school I have two more months of school and I'm done. Then off to college. I took off my shirt and went to the shower. After 10 minutes of being in there I hear Lauren come in with me. She's so beautiful. I smirk at her.

"Hey baby girl" I say and hug her by the waist. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek.

"Hi babe" I kiss her and pull away. She smirks. "How are you so sexy?" I smirk back at Lauren and kiss her neck. One thing lead to another and let's just say Lauren's voice is gone.
**********************
A/N:
IM BACK PUTAS! I know this chapter was shit but whatever's. GUYS I GOT HIT WITH A SOFTBALL AGAIN IN THE HEAD! SO GOOD! I'm ok thought just a little triggered I have softball conditioning tomorrow. Coach has no filter if we don't catch a ball. But anyways, hope you liked it! Like always make sure to share this story with your amigos and give it a vote to know you like it. And if this chapter gets 20 votes I'll show a selfie of me! Make it happen boi! Byeeee. I love you.

Stay Rad
~Sofia