chapter 3

The guy was none other than Alex Hamilton.

The guy had everything looks , grades ...um just not the ability to grow up .

"Good morning, everyone" he said.

" Pfft...what a loser ! " a guy said from side .

Alex looks at him with a smile and then looks infront on continues to say,

" Good morning everyone, except some pigs in form of human being" then he took a 2nd look at him and said,

" Actually you know what, I take that back. Some don't even qualify the level for human being either"

The whole class starts to laugh .

Alisa didn't, infact she kinda got little worried for this unknown boy , cuz the guy is the class bully Ron. Nobody messes with him . She wondered what will happen.

" Enough" The teacher said. " Go take a seat "

Alex smiled then went to look over .

A girl scooted to give him some space on

At lunch break,

She saw girls flocking over him , obviously why wouldn't. He's handsome, beautiful curly hair and tall height.

But he's not her type, her type is a quieter and introverted like ....Ryan this thought passed through her mind when he passed by her as if didn't see her .

Well that's how it always was , he was always like this , just thought of how much time she wasted on him angers her to extreme.

She went to library as she finished her lunch .

In library she found peace, the books are better than many human beings out there . When she turned after getting a book, she bumped into someone.

Ryan

( Hehe what y'all think Alex )

Ryan looks at her ,

" What are you doing here ? " He said with a raise eyebrow.

" To play football" Alisa said with straight face .

Ryan looks a little confused, Alisa sighs

' Seriously? Seriously? That's the guy you fall for ? ' she said in her mind . She didn't say anything and sat on a chair .

When she sat on the chair she saw , the captain of cheerleading team flirting with him and he was flirting back ... atleast that's what it looks.

She thought should she really seek revenge or leave him alone? She hasn't decided yet. Let's see what she'll do .

That day after coming back , she saw her brother came back from London. He had gone to study. He's 5 years older than her and still very fun .

" So , how is life ? " He asked while they both sat infront of tv with noodles.

" Um " she said softly hummed .

" Is anyone bothering you? " He said.

" Uhu " she again said, it's not like they don't have a good relationship. It's just that she doesn't want anyone else to solve her problems .

She still thinks about the time when , she was abused, everyday she thought of telling him but she didn't because she knew he'll rip off Ryan apart .

That was the reason why Rihanna and she also wasn't friends anymore because she was trying to warn her about Ryan and during that time she was so much obsessed with the idea of him that everyone seemed wrong she insulted her also because she thought she just hates Ryan and was making assumptions.

Alisa shakes her head in disappointment,

' Tch tch tch how can a person be so dumb ? '

Next day

In school, Alisa sat on front bench and Rihanna beside her , while they're doing math her pen accidentally fell on the floor.

Before she could pick it up , Alex picked it for her ,

" Here " he said with a warm smile.

Seeing that smile something warmed her inside up , before she knew her cheeks were red but she was subtle,

" Thanks" she was with a small smile.

" Welcome, pretty girl" he said with a wink .

She went back to studying and it hit her ,

' He called me pretty ' for Alisa it was a huge compliment no men outside of her family had ever called her pretty until she dropped like 60 pounds. Right she's like 147 pounds in 5 feet body , she doesn't have the best body . She has curvy body and she's not proud of it .

Because she's not pretty enough to be pretty.

Probably he just felt pity or something.

Alex's pov

It's a new school, it's been hard ..naaah not really. It's very easy for him to make friends, he doesn't even try people just like him for no reason , well actually these dimples and my jokes work on people.

Alex went to home, he has one sister. Who's his twin but they both are completely different on many levels, why they don't read in same school cause the school he got in is incredibly expensive, you don't get there unless you have crazy money or sport talent or good results.

So Alex got scholarship and his sister goes to the old school, not that she hates it . Because he's the ultimate star of the school n all so nobody noticed her even if they did , it was because she was " Alex's sister" most of the times girls would make her friends for that only.

He kicks on her bedroom door and enters with his hoverboard, he had brought it from some quiz money.

" Yo " he said,

Ignored

She was using phone at her bed while he entered it's nothing new , he doesn't have manners of a toddler.

" Hey pumpkin" he said

" Eww " she looked disgusted.

" What ? You won't talk to me , what am I supposed to do ? Belly dance to grab your attention? " " I bet I'll look good though hehe " he smirks to himself.

She looked so done with him ,

" What do you want? "

" I wanna give you the honor to listen to my  wisecrack" he said.

" You what crack ? " She said with confusion.

" My joke dummy " he said rolling his eyes

" I don't wanna hear " she rejected in one beat.

He dramatically falls on the bed clutching his left side , not on floor because of his clothes will get dirty and he might get hurt allegedly.

" Ahh ahhh my heart my heart...." He cried out .

" Are you having a heart attack? " She said with excitement.

He made a fart noise with mouth.

She sank deeper in sadness.

" So , tell me what do you call men who have toes ? " He propped on bed

" Toes , I guess"

" Mentos hehehe " he laughed as if it was the best joke of the world.

" I sometimes wonder have you lost it " she said with worried face , the shrugged " or I guess you already don't have it from the beginning"

He didn't stop laughing and laughed harder to irritate her .