chapter 1

..

Alisa was shocked when divorce papers were given to her .

" Sign them quickly "Ryan said .

" What do you mean by that ? " Alisa .

" I don't think this is working anymore, we should get a divorce" Ryan said.

Alisa was shocked for a second but she gulped the painful lump in her throat.

" How....how could you do it ? I loved you , gave you everything... still ? " She stared blankly.

" I know but this isn't working anymore why don't you understand huh ? " This time he raised his voice a little.

Alisa was shocked, he never raised his voice on her . He always has been kind... probably not in love with her but nice yeah.

" Ryan , give me one more chance...I won't fuck it up , I swear" she went close to him but he pushed her away . She was shocked by his behavior.

" Ryan , why are you behaving like this ? What's the problem? " She said but he didn't say anything just stared at her then calmly said.

" Look I adore and cherish you , but we can't be together....I like someone else. "

A tear fell from her eye ,

" But...but I'm pregnant "

He stared at her in a shocked demeanor,

" What do you mean by you are pregnant? " He said in slightly harsh way .

" You heard what I said" she said firmly.

" This can't be true , you gotta be lying and how ? We took protection " he said.

" Ryan.." she showed him the pregnancy reports.

He stared at them then at her ,

" I don't give a heck , I married you because of your dad . He offered me job in his company which is the reason I married you...I would never marry you" he said.

She was shocked by hearing him ,

" What do you mean by that ? " She came closer and said.

" Yes , I never had feelings for you. Your dad knew that you had feelings for me and that's why he offered me job in his company and 10% of the shares to marry you. " He didn't look least shameful about it .

She didn't know what to say to him , she was just stoned.

He looks at her and kept the divorce papers on the desk .

" Sign them "

"Ryan...who is she ? " She said in soft tone .

" Ana "

Alisa didn't have words , how , when why nothing. She met her and she's his secretary and she joined new . In few days three of them became close but she didn't think them together.

" When did it happen? " She was curious.

" Before she joined office" and he left.

She sat on the ground. She was 3 months pregnant, Alisa did everything possible in her power to keep Ryan in love with her . She'd never gain weight, she was a jewelry designer but she left it because he liked housewives.

She didn't know how to cook , she learnt for him . But that's how he repay her .

She thought today she was gonna surprise him but he didn't even care about it .

Next day ,

She went to hospital for check up .

" The baby is fine but you need to take care of yourself" she's extremely malnourished infact doctor had warn her it'll be a problem for her still she wanted a baby , how could she kill it ? It was a part of her and...him.

" Yes doctor" she took a deep breath.

She came out of the clinic and saw Ryan with Ana coming out of another clinic of gynaecologist.

She followed him but kept a distance,she overheard them saying.

" I can't believe that I'm gonna be a father"

" And I can't believe I'm gonna be mother" she smiled.

" Yes , of my child" he looked at her with the eyes that she always wanted. But all she got was disgust.

" Ryan...did you talked to her ? " Ana said in a very soft voice.

Ana had a very soft voice like a little girl, Alisa always admired her. She was such a kind and pretty girl.

" Yeah I did , she agreed" he said.

It didn't took Alisa to understand that who Ryan was talking about.

Alisa understood that , they had an affair for a while but then why they hid it ? Why he married her ?  Was it because of her dad's money?

Ryan was the perfect boy of her highschool, the basketball player who was crush of everyone. She liked him since highschool and then in university they both dated even though it was her who proposed first.

" I like you " she said while tucking a hair strand behind her ear shyly.

He looked at her from up to down ,

" You need to loose weight"

She stood there for a second,

She was 145 pounds at 5'3 , when she was in highschool , she loved her curves but for the first time she felt insecure.

She nodded .

" Good girl" he placed hand under her chin .

She came back to reality, when she saw a truck coming infront of her .

She tried to handle her car but before she could the truck clashes and only one thing was ringing in her mind,

" Mama is sorry baby , mama couldn't save you. Please don't be mad mama "....

( Wooohooo I'm back with another story if I see good response then I'll continue or delete, did you like the intro )