Chapter 6

I wake up from my long nap, my phone is blowing up I don't even wanna look at it. Buzz Buzz. It keeps vibrating. I turn over, wipe my eyes and grab my phone. Theres a message from Emma,
"I no this is probably a bad time but this is serious they boys have been in an accident and Christian, Sean, Jackson and Oliver are in hospital, I need you"
I began to worry, I'm so stressed now after the day I've had I don't need this as well. I immediately message Emma back. "Omg girl I'm on my way, how bad does it look, i'm freaking out right now".

I throw on a tracksuit, fumble to get my shoes on and rush out the door. I get in my car and drive to the hospital, I call my mum on the way there because she always knows what to do in this situations. She calms me down and tells me to breathe as I reach the hospital, I prepare myself and say goodbye to mum. I park my car and immediately run in.

The girl at reception sees me,
Hello Miss, Can I help you?"
"Yes theres be an accident em em yeah", i just began to stutter I don't know what i'm saying. I see Emma, she runs over to me and says to the nurse that I'm with her. I give Emma a big hug because I can tell she needs it. We walk into the waiting room, it's packed with all the players and their girlfriends just waiting on news I guess. My heart stops for a second, I say to myself, do I go to Christian or Sean. I don't know what to do. Christian has no family in this country he
just has me but he has hurt me, Sean on the other hand he's just Sean, I need to know if he's okay.

I walk in down the hall I see Seans Room number, I peak my head through, I see Eden just sitting there. I turn around I don't wanna interrupt that or whatever is happening. I walk on down to hall to Christians room. I just stand at the door, he looks helpless, he can't move. I just stare at him and I don't know what to feel. He opens his eyes and stares back. I walk in and sit on the chair beside his bed. A tear trickles down my cheek, I hate seeing him like this, it breaks my heart.
He says to be, "Lorna I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you, I regret what Ive done and I will never forgive myself".
I just look at him, i began to cry more because I know this is the end of us, I think of it as falling out of love with the person you thought was gonna be your forever.
I say to him, "It's okay Christian, I forgive you but I never deserved to be treated like that and you were the last person who I thought would have done that to me, you broke me and I can't be with someone who makes me feel like that, were over Christian I'm sorry". I take his hand and say to him , "I will always love you". Christian is in shock but deep down he knows it was coming to an end. "Lorna I respect you for that, I will always love you and be here for you as your old town American friend". We both began to laugh. "Get some rest you idiot", he smiles at me as i leave the room.

I walk back into the waiting room, I don't see Emma. I wonder where she is. I walk down the hall to Jackson's room and there she is lying beside him cuddled up to him, jackson sees me and smiles, from that moment I know Emma will be ok. My mind goes back to thinking about Sean, so I go to his room. He sees me and smiles. You that feeling you get the butterflies, I feel that with him.
He says, "Aren't you gonna come in?"
"Well if you want me to". I say.
"Of course I want you to", he says with a cheeky smirk.
I walk over to his hospital bed and just give him the biggest hug, I sit on the bed beside him and we just start talking, Its like old times didn't realize how much i missed him being in my life. I say to him and laugh, "So you punched Christian".
"Yep i did, he was kissing my sister", he says.
"Yeah any other reason", i say.
"Well yeah he was hurting this one girl that didn't deserve that". Sean says
"What does she deserve?" I say
"This" he says as he kisses me, I kiss him back and then we both start smiling I can wipe this stupid smile of my face. I bury my head into his chest to hide my smile.
"I know you're smiling" he says.
"Shut up". I say as I just kiss him again.
We fall asleep next to each other in the hospital bed, I feel safe, I've always wanted that.