façade

Not proof read AND I was in a hurry writing this *crying* Anyways this is one of my longest chaps 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As Minho laced up his shoes, ready to head out, he turned to Inyeop with a questioning look. "So Inyeop, can't come with us or just don't want to?" The rest of the group was already assembled at the door, waiting for the second eldest to finish getting ready.

Standing beside Inyeop, Hyunjin felt a tug of uncertainty, his hand secretly entwined with Inyeop's behind his back. Inyeop hesitated before replying with a gentle smile, 'I have an interview for a new drama. I wish I could come, but duty calls.'

"Aww, that's a bummer. I was looking forward to showing you around backstage."Jeongin lamented, his disappointment palpable.

"But hey, next time for sure! Once this interview is over, I'll be free again." Inyeop reassured them, his gaze automatically seeking out Hyunjin's as he spoke—a habit formed over time.

"Alright, kids, time to go. Manager-nim is waiting." Bangchan announced, prompting everyone to make their way out, leaving Inyeop, Hyunjin, and their leader behind.

"Bye, Innie." they chorused, bidding farewell to Inyeop. Hyunjin lingered a moment longer, his eyes silently conveying an apology as he hugged Inyeop briefly, careful not to arouse suspicion.

As the door closed behind them, Inyeop couldn't help but marvel at the trust the members placed in him, leaving him alone in their home.

----Hyunjin's POV----

Just as I was about to step into the waiting car, a sudden realization struck me. "Oops, sorry guys, I forgot something inside." I apologized hastily, ignoring the impatient murmurs from my hyungs. Without a moment's delay, I hurried back to the door and knocked, waiting for it to open.

Inyeop greeted me with a curious look, likely wondering what I could have forgotten this time. He'd developed a habit of double-checking my belongings to ensure I didn't leave anything behind—phone, charger, sunscreen, water bottle, even the stress ball he'd gifted me.

"I did forget something." I admitted, chewing on my bottom lip nervously as I stood before him, feeling oddly flustered. Something about him looked especially appealing today—the tousled blonde hair, the hint of swollen lips, the casual attire that somehow accentuated his features.

Drawing closer, I swallowed my nerves and stood on tiptoes, planting a brief kiss on his lips. To my surprise, he didn't pull away. Instead, his arms encircled my waist, drawing me closer as our lips moved in sync.

There was something intoxicating about being so close to Inyeop—his taste, his touch, the way he looked at me. He was like a drug I couldn't get enough of, a gift from the heavens.

Lost in the moment, I felt him nibble on my bottom lip, eliciting a soft gasp from me as our kiss deepened. But our intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by a familiar voice.