Chapter 26: 1 month and half left

Începe de la început

That monster could only be founded in one of the highest-ranked dungeons and only spawns inside any monster's core.

That gemstone would only appear once the monster is defeated, but the chances of spawning it is impossible.

Almost at least 00000000011.1% chance in any monster inside the dungeon.

Boss monsters are also included for spawning the gemstone aswell, and it lessens the chances of 00011.1%.

Unfortunately, Even a high-class boss monster couldn't spawn that kind of gemstone with a chance that low.

Even a high ranked awakener wouldn't possibly get that kind of rare gemstone.

What's the use of the gemstone? Apparently, its mana was as powerful as a high-ranked monster and awakener and it can be made into a weapon of any gem.

The first ever discovered gemstone of that kind was founded by a young boy after the huge dungeon break incident from the city a very long time ago.

And that same gem was made into a weapon, Which that weapon is known for being dangerous and yet is still currently used (now.)

Namely; The scythe of death.

"THIS... HOW DID YOU GET THIS!?"
Esmaralda spoke in shock, along with curiosity to find its origin.

"Isn't it obvious? I got it from a high-ranked boss in a high-ranked dungeon."
Kwan jihu spoke nonchalantly again.

"..."
Esmaralda was silent, still shocked by the fact that a mere gemstone is actually a moneymaker that's worth billions and billions of dollars, or a gemstone that is so dangerous and yet so worth liking.

She began to slowly touch the gemstone core, only to feel a powerful sense of mana strike inside her body.

'It's real...'
She thought silently.

She sighed deeply and thought for a while, Not so sure if making this trade is either fair or not.

"...What...What are you gonna use the information for?"
Esmaralda asked as she thought of the trade.

"None of your business."
Kwan jihu spoke coldly.

Esmaralda was dumbfounded but at the same time, impressed.

"Fine... The trade is fair enough."
She spoke, accepting the trade as she smiled.

She began to take something out inside her cabinet and took off an information about the group of acrononyms, apparently, the envelope was stolen by another group who wrote information of the acrononyms and esmaralda was the one who stole it.

"Here.."
She spoke as she slid the paper in front of Kwan jihu.

Kwan jihu took the envelope out of the counter and immediately approached the exit door.

"Come back soon!"
Esmaralda chuckled as she spoke before Kwan jihu left a cold eye before leaving.

He began to walk through the alleyways again, The breeze of the wind is still cold and the moon still shines thoroughly.

Each footstep resembles a cold thump.

Kwan jihu stared at the envelope and became silent for some time.

He crumbled the paper slightly due to anger and annoyance.

'...'
Kwan jihu sighed seriously and stared upon the bright moon.

The wind flowed through hes hair, giving off a cool composure and cold-like hue.

'This novel has changed entirely, and there will be some parts i'll never know..'
'Especially that unlikely person.'