Chapter 7

Mykaelah's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever had a moment when you felt nothing but complete and utter fear? Well, that's what I'm experiencing right at this moment.

The trees whirl past me as I run as fast as I possibly can from the demons that are chasing behind me. No matter, how hard I try, the somehow manage to past me as they surround me from every side. As I look for an escape, I see a little house in the distance lighting up the darkness that consumes the forest. I run towards it, hoping to get away from the evil creatures following me. After what feels like eternity, I finally reach the house. As I open the door, a blinding light flashes in my eyes, causing me to cover them with my hands. Then I start to hear a muffled sound, so muffled that even I cant decipher it. All of a sudden like someone had turned a switch off, darkness surrounded me. No longer was the blinding light, or that unknown sound. There was only, the black abyss, and silence, pure silence.
...
...
I jumped up, sitting straight up in my bed. Breathing hard like I really had been running, and it wasn't a dream, but reality. I look around my room and feel a little better knowing that I was in the safety of the Cullen's house. When I felt the Sparks around my waist, I looked down and see Seth, still surprisingly asleep. I never took the time to notice how peaceful he was in his sleep, how, angelic he looked. Since I knew that I wasn't going to get to go back to sleep anytime soon, I leaned my back against the headboard, and starting running my fingers through Seth's hair as I stared at the wall in front of me in deep thought.

What was that dream all about? It felt so real, like, I was actually there. And where did that house come from? It definitely wasn't one from the Cullen's or the packs territories. Atleast, not that I know of anyway. I don't understand. Maybe a talk with Alice and uncle Carl will put things into perspective. I look down at Seth's arms and carefully unravel them from around my waist. Hoping to not wake him up, I really just want to talk to them alone for right now. Once I'm free from his grasp, I climb out of bed and head towards the door. As I open it, I look back just to make sure that he hasn't woken up yet. He stirred, but fortunately he went back to hugging my pillow and smashing his face in it while mumbling something in his sleep, then returning to his light snores. It was so adorable! Where's a camera when you need one huh? Anywhore!!!!! Hehe. I walked downstairs and into Carlisle's asking Edward through my mind, if he could send Carlisle and Alice up.

When they get here we have a conversation about my dream and uncle Carl thinks that since I developed Alice's gift that, that was kind of my way of seeing the future. But honestly I think it was more of like a message disguised as a vision, which is what I told them. They agreed then we discussed some more things until I got hungry and decided to make some breakfast. I headed to the kitchen and started getting stuff out for pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, and toast, oh and some oj. After it was all done I made to plates and put them on a tray and began taking them up to Seth. I opened the door with my foot and silently shut it behind me. I walked up to the bed, put the tray down and laid on my back looking at Seth. I was trying to figure out how I wanted to wake him up and decided to be nice today. Just today though. I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead then the cheeks, and finally with a kiss to the nose, he woke. "I wouldn't mind being woken up like that everyday." he says while stretching out. "Yea, well don't get used to it mister. Anyway, I brought up some breakfast for us." i smiled at him and put the tray on both of our laps considering we were so close together, leaning against the headboard. "Aw, thanks babe." He says grinning at me, then he leant over and have me a kiss in the cheek. If you haven't noticed, we haven't had our first kiss yet, and I know it sounds cliche but I want all my firsts to be special. Even if I have waited hundreds of years for them.

After breakfast, Seth had patrol and I decided that I wanted to get some training done. So I got dressed in a sports and some spandex shorts and workout shoes and headed outside.

Time to train for some serious ass-kicking.
________________________
Hey guys sorry it's such a short chapter but I'm in the middle of moving and cheer practice and I'm going camping for a whole week starting this weekend so I won't be able to update for a good week or two but I'll try once I get back. Thanks for reading and supporting me!! Love you guys!!! Bye! 💙Kylee