Chapter 2

Mykaelah up above. her eyes change according to which part of her is in control.

Mykaelah's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. That's all I see. I knew I wasnt dead because I can't die, atleast not by drowning. But, it could put me in a coma. Maybe that's what i am in right now. Huh I thought there would be more to it. I mean who knows maybe im awake and have just been buried someone thinking I was dead with no heartbeat and all. My parents told me that my heart shall not beat until I meet my soulmate. But, I thought I did. Before I fell in the water. I honestly don't know anymore.

...

...

Suddenly, I feel a jolt on my hand. And smell this sweet smell. With that I open my eyes and see....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth's P.O.V (from when he saw mykaelah on the cliff)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pack and I were down at the beach playing football and wrestling like any average day. When all of a sudden we hear shouting coming from the cliff. We all stop to look to see what's going on and when we do, I can't believe what i'm seeing. The most gorgeous girl i've ever laid eyes on yelling at the Voturi? When all of a sudden I see Jane yelling at the guards to stop her. And when I look back at her she's already falling. All of us scream. Then I meet her eyes, the eyes of my imprint. And the world seems to stop, until she hits the water. That's when I snap back to reality and realize what she's just done.

Imediatly, I run towards the water and dive in. I swim as fast as I possibly can. I can't let her die, I just met her! I don't even know her name.

I finally see her sinking, but... she has a tail?!!! No mermaids don't exist! I'm imagining this! I finally reach her and realize that it's real. My imprint is a mermaid?!

______________
Again sorry for it being so short and for not updating in soooo long! I feel like a terrible person anyways... I have a lot of spare time now so I'll be updating a lot more! 💙Kylee