𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐄

• The Beginning Of Mischief June 18

June 18. 2018

— There were once three children that caused mischief in their village, two girls and one boy.

The villagers were annoyed by this of course; especially when those children painted your roses white because they're red! And their families. A bit strange.

The Campbell family was one of them, villagers often saw Mrs. Campbell poofs out of nowhere but they just think of it by her just being fast to move around places.

The Flourence family was the only "normal" ones, having a kid like theirs is a blessing, an only child and smart. And keeps her friends well behaved - (well sometimes).

Now it's one of those days where Ms.  Rodriguez works; having no time for her child which the village sympathizes with, a single mother and having to provide for her child.

A kind old woman smiles at Ms. Rodriguez, who has eye bags under her eyes; her blonde hair is in a very.. messy bun, looking worn out. Poor child- the lady thought as she handed her a paper bag filled with food.

Ms. Rodriguez takes out her wallet to pay the old lady. "Oh no, dear, you can have this. It's a reward for your hard work." The old woman says, the blonde haired woman shook her head; frowning in shock. "Oh no, I can't take this Mrs. Rosier."

"I insist, I heard it's your boy's birthday." She smiled which in return Ms. Rodriguez gave up. " Yes, yes indeed. It's his 5th birthday." The woman replied.

The old woman clapped in excitement, and went to grab something under her desk. The single mother raised a brow at this, even though she's already tired; she cannot leave the conversation, that's rude she thought.

The thud noise of something, the old lady put on the desk interrupts the mother's thoughts. The book or either books are wrapped in gold and red gift wrapping paper, it was like... It's referencing...

"Mrs. Rosier! I can take the food but not these expensive books, this is from your son!" Ms. Rodriguez tried to decline pushing away the gift- the old woman glared at the young mother, scolding her with her eyes. "Once again I insist, you better take it or I'll give it to your son. Please dearie, now off you go. Please tell Lucian a happy birthday."