❥༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 9 3/4 ୨

  September 1, 2025           ──A woman in her 30s sigh in relaxation, drinking her hot cocoa

  September 1, 2025
           ──A woman in her 30s sigh in relaxation, drinking her hot cocoa. "I never knew it's tiring to travel." Slumping down on her chair, her husband chuckled at her tired figure.

"You can't escape the kids. If they want to go to universal, they go or they'll annoy you for months." He laughed, eating as much as he could; hungry from the trip.

The other women sigh in annoyance. "I felt that." They say in unison, faint dark eyebags under their eyes.

The parents continue to chatter, not noticing that three of their children is missing.

A giggle came out of the teenagers' mouths, quietly sneaking out of the second door that doesn't notify their parents.

"It's now clear, c'mon" one of them whispers, pushing the door open. Once they got out, they run as fast as they could; laughing all the way to no destination in mind.

One of the friends notices a train station nearby. "Hey! Let's go there." She said.

Hurried footsteps rush towards the train station entrance.

The people around them looked at them weirdly, the guards sent them a weird look before looking away, brushed it off since it's busy hours.

Children almost fell down cause of how fast they're running.

"Why are we here again?" A girl with glasses asks, raising an eyebrow at her friend who's wondering around the place, like she's looking for something.

The said girl hums, biting her lips. "Eloise look at this, is this the same wall to you?" Eloise walks to her side. Peeking over her shoulder, it was an image of platform 9 3/4..... "You really believe that HP is real?"

"Well, the location where they shoot it is."

"You're right-" the two glances behind them, realizing they left something or rather someone behind. "We left Lucian, didn't we?.." Eloise nods slowly, scared.

"Anak ng puta- why did you guys left me?! And let's go back before our parents kill us! Cy please let us go back." A voice shouts a few meters away from them, a glare printed on his face.

The two laughed nervously at the sight of their friend, regretting their decision to run faster.

"Let's worry about that later. We found the station where they filmed the movies. " Cynthia says, went to hit the bricked wall. "Wouldn't it be cool that harry potter is real?" Her eyes wandered around, amazed.

Eloise hums, agreeing as she texts on her phone. Cynthia and Lucian stared at her, dumbfounded; sighing as they both turned to the wall again.

The two continue talking and taking pictures of the wall together. Meanwhile, Eloise walks around, phone in hand── leaving her two friends.