❥༄𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?!
╭─━━━━━━━━━━੭੭━━━━━━━━━─╮

✩☆𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?!╭─━━━━━━━━━━੭੭━━━━━━━━━─╮

❝THIS IS THE STAIRS OF DOOM.❞

╰─━━━━━━━━━━੭੭━━━━━━━━━─╯

── Students anxiously walks past them, trying to find their friends and a compartment.

The doors of the compartment closed loudy causing the trio to flinch at the sound.

"That spooked me." Lucian shudders, rubbing his arms as Cynthia opens an empty room and wave them over.

They hurriedly went in and sat on the opposite sides as Eloise closes the door the minute they got in. "What year is it?" They harshly whispered, leaning towards the two girls.

Lucian rubs the edge of his nose, his legs bouncing up and down. "I do not know, we will find out soon. Which year or movie is it." He stammered, turning to Eloise who keeps tapping her phone.

"You can live a day or two without a phone." Taking Eloise's phone away from her.

"NO!" She screams, jumping on the brunette; who backs away holding the phone in her hand.

"You can live without it!"

"I can't!!" The poor girl cries out, tryna reach Lucian's hands.

The two stumbled on the ground earning some groans. Cynthia rolls her eyes, crossing her legs as she calmly watches the scenery but like Lucian.

They're scared, feeling like they are alone in a world that is new to them yet they knew so much since childhood.

She leans against the sit, playing with their fingers. Meanwhile the other two were still fighting.

Till the train suddenly stops, breaks screeching is heard by students. Silence filled the room, the warm feeling turned into a cold sadness as their breaths gets loud due to the icy cold temperature.

"..... We're in part three-" the train shakes cutting off Lucian's sentence, bumping into Eloise's head. They both hissed in pain.

"And what happened? I forgot, Is it intruders or-"

"Shh!" Cynthia drags Eloise down to the ground as a shadowy figure fly pass them. The trio shudders, the coldness finally getting into them.

"Dementors...." The brunette mumble, watching as many dementors passes by. "Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban?"

Eloise said in a questioning tone. Cynthia nods, now taking a peek over the window. It's Lucian's favorite book and movie.

"It's clear now, we really need to stay hidden until we reach Dumbledore's office." Cynthia stated as she lifts the poor girl up by her arms from the ground and make her sit on the chair.