Part 6

Benjamin/Gabriel - hand/switch

——————-

Gabriel POV

I eyed the knife in my father's hand. I feared his next few words. "Take this and go cut a switch or two. Meet me back up here. Thank you Mr. Fisher for your hospitality and for your tips. I assure you that you won't be receiving any late night visits again," father said. He seemed very calm which was almost more scary than when he was angry. Mr. Fisher walked down the stairs and away from the house and I stood eye to eye with my father. He held his knife out to me while maintaining eye contact. I looked at the knife and slowly walked toward him. I took the knife and walked down to the tree in Aunt Charlotte's front yard. Cutting off two branches I notice two boys around Thomas' age staring and smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked back up the steps. Father stared me down the whole time. I handed him back his knife and the two branches I had cut. "Go to the guest room where you and the boys are staying," he said calmly.

I sat on my bed and waited very impatiently for father to come in. Opening the door I see he had smoothed out the branches I had cut. He set them down in the table next to my bed. Standing up to brace myself he pulled me into a close tight hug. I hugged him back feeling very confused. "Don't ever run off on me like that again," he whispered into my ear, running his hand through the back of my hair in a comforting way. He pulled away suddenly and picked the switch back up. "Father I'm sorry, I-"
"You're right. You're going to be one very sorry little boy in a minute," he interrupted. I snapped my mouth shut at the words "sorry little boy". I wasn't a child but in this moment I felt like I was 8 years old again. "You scared me last night running off like that. But what scared me more was the thought of you leaving for good, and being completely unprepared. You are still my child and you will obey me. Since you want to act like a child, thinking you're grown up enough to treat me that way, I will treat you like the child you are. Do you understand me young man?" He asked me. I felt super small and embarrassed. "Yes father," I answered barely above a whisper.

I got ready to bend over the bed but he stopped me. "No. I said I was going to treat you like a child did I not?" He asked me rhetorically. I turned red and stood back up unsure of what he meant. He sat down on my bed and pulled me by my wrist right next to him. "Father what-?" I asked nervous. Without saying a word he unbuckled my trousers and slid them down to my knees. I threw my hands in front of me to try and stop them but he slapped my hands out of the way and pointing his finger in my face said sharply, "Gabriel Luke Martin I suggest you move your hands and take your punishment like the naughty boy that you are. Now let me do what I need to do." Now feeling super embarrassed I covered my face with my hands and let my father do his job. "Lay over my knees," he said grabbing my forearm to assist me over his knee. My face paled but I let him pull me over his lap.

SMACK

He laid down the first slap of his hand on my butt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He put down fifteen smacks to my behind and I just laid there silently, determined not to break quite yet. He laid down ten more slaps with his hand and then he stood me up. "Hand me one of the switches," he says nonchalantly. "Father please! I don't want to get a switching!" I said now fearing my situation. I had only ever been on the receiving end of the switch two times. Both times I vowed that I would never get it again. Why do I do this to myself. He sighed angrily and pulled me over his hip smacking my bottom quickly five times. I yelped at the unexpected sting. "I'm sorry," I replied quickly. He stood me back up and held out his hand. I grabbed one of the switches off of the night table and handed it to father. I was shaking and I hadn't realized it until now. He grabbed the switch from me and swished it through the air, making a sickening sharp noise. I shuddered.

"Lay yourself over the bed. We will get this done quickly and then you are to go apologize to your Aunt Charlotte and apologize for worrying her. Do you understand me boy?" He asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded my head. "Yes sir." I leaned myself over the bed and he lifted my shirt slightly to be sure my bottom was bared.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

I started to feel the tears pricking at my eyes. I flinched at every swat laid on my skin. "Ah!... ow!" I cried out at the third and fifth hit. This hurt way worse than I remembered. Perhaps father was hitting me harder? I was lost in my thoughts when he brought the switch down again.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

He was only spanking in sets of five but it still hurt like a thousand bee stings. "Ow father please stop! I'm s-sorry! I'm not an adult I know that!" I cried out. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. "I will stop when I know you have learned your lesson Gabriel," he said in a strict but soft tone. The tears started to seep out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I gripped the blankets on the bed until my hands shook and my knuckles turned white.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

I was openly sobbing. My backside was on fire and I could do nothing to stop it. I lay on the bed limp and sobbing. "I'm so s-sorry papa p-please!" I begged weakly. I was hiccuping and crying like a baby. I usually would have been embarrassed but I wasn't. I just needed my papa to comfort me. He snapped the switch down three more times harder than before and then he stopped. He set the switch down and rubbed my back. I sniffled and wiped my nose on my sleeve. "I'm sorry...so sorry," I cried. He stood me up slowly and sat me down in his lap (avoiding my sore behind). I just cried and cried. I felt so awful. And I was in so much pain.
"Take some deep breaths Gabriel, calm yourself," father said to me while rubbing my back up and down trying to soothe me. "You're forgiven sweetheart, try and slow your breathing." I tried to take deep breaths and calmed myself down enough that I could talk. "I need to apologize to Aunt Charlotte now?" I asked wiping my eyes. He nodded his head and stood me up once again. I walked gingerly out of my room and very slowly made my way to Aunt Charlotte. "I am so very sorry that I worried you last night. Please forgive me I didn't mean to frighten you," I said starting to tear up all over again at my guilt. She wiped my cheek with her thumb and kissed my forehead. "Of course I forgive you baby," she said sweetly. "Why don't you lay in the parlor and get a little rest. I will wake you soon," she said and handed me a handmade blanket. I laid down slowly on my stomach on the couch in the parlor and sat my head on a pillow. She covered me with the blanket. "Sweet dreams my love," she said and I drifted off to sleep. All was well in the Martin family.

~~~~~~~~~

Don't kill me I know it took a while to upload. I hope you liked the chapter. Send in more prompts please!