Chapter 8

*Indigo POV*

Indigo: *yawns* I'm tired... So sleepy... Nyaonix: Sleep then.. I guess both of us is tired... We minus will just go to bed now... Got a long day tomorrow... School is coming tomorrow... Which is not good... I don't wanna be raped by random people in the bathroom except for you... I just wish that... They weren't so mea- *falls asleep*

The next day... Indigo and Nyaonix got ready and left...

Nyaonix: I don't wanna go back over there...

And they arrived...

Nyaonix: *gets out of the car* *opens the door for Indigo and they go inside* Ughh.... I hate this school.. oh no.. that seviper is back... Don't let it see me! Seviper: *hears her and charges at her* Indigo: *goes right in front of him* do we have a problem? Seviper: No? Out the way! Gotta greet this girl that I raped about a year ago... Indigo: We'll your not doing that because she hates you... And that's my girlfriend your talking about... Seviper: Huh?! What?! No! That was supposed to be my girlfriend! You stole my chance goat boy! I'm gonna kick your a**! *Wraps around Indigo* Indigo: *can barely breathe* Seviper: Now.. time for you to di- Indigo: *uses psych cut on his face* Seviper: *falls back* Lucario: You're girlfriend?! Hah! Your lying... Then kiss right now! Indigo: Will do! Nyaonix: *kisses Indigo* Indigo: *kisses back* *everyone gasps* Everyone: No way... How can this sl*t?! Fall in love?! Indigo: She's no sl*t! She's the love of my life... And I care about her.. there's no changing that... I love her from the bottom of my heart...

About 2 hours later... Indigo and Nyaonix go to the same bathroom...

Nyaonix: This is my blood on the floor... From self harm... And from when I was raped... they called it the room of silence and romantism... For girls who come in here and use the bathroom... There chance of that happening is about 56%... It only happens when that girl rejects a man... Indigo: Hmm... Nyaonix: But you see... I didn't reject you~ *uncovers her chest* *goes up to Indigo in a seductive way* *corners him* don't you wanna have fun with me?~ We do this everyday... You should be used to it by now... Indigo: It's not that Nyaonix... It's because I'm just exhausted today... Nyaonix: welp... *Goes up to him more* *puts her hand under his chin* Indigo: *about to fall asleep* Nyaonix: *puts her breasts in between his face* *moans slightly* Indigo: *falls asleep* Nyaonix: *realizes that he was tired* Oh... *Takes her breasts away from his face and covers herself back up* *sigh* just had to be today... *Attempts to pick him up but she's not strong enough* *wakes him up* Indigo: Hm...? Oh...

They both leave the school early... And go home...

Indigo: *lays in bed* Nyaonix: *goes to the living room and chills* Joy: Y'all got here early... What happened? Nyaonix: Indigo kept on falling asleep so me and him decided to leave early... I was going to mess around with him but he just fell asleep... Y'know what... I think the cause is that I keep on messing around with him so that causes him to not be able to not sleep at normal time... Joy: I think you should stop for some time... It's not really healthy to keep this going everyday girl... He might end up getting sick... Nyaonix: Yeah... I guess your right... I'll stop doing it for some time...

After days and days of her not being able to do anything to him... She felt a bit more mature... And relaxed..

Nyaonix: *sitting on her bed watching over Indigo* Indigo: *shivering* Joy: I just found the sickness that he has.. Nyaonix: What is it? Joy: He has POIS... It will go away on its own in about 2-7 days... That means you can't kiss him on the lips... You can kiss him on his forehead and cheek... But not his lips... Nyaonix: Awh... Joy: Teh... You need you need a break from him anyway... Anyway... I'm about to go head outside.. you wanna come? He'll be fine on his own... Nyaonix: But what if he's hungry? Shisui: I'll make sure he's fine.. y'all go somewhere... *Goes to Nyaonix's room*

The two leave..

Nyaonix: *worried* Joy: Why you so worried? He'll be fine... Just don't worry too much... It's not really a big deal... He'll be fine... Nyaonix: I know... It's just been so long... I've never dated anyone in my life... It's basically my first time ever dating... Will me and him ever get married young? We've been dating for like... I don't know.. like a year? It doesn't matter... Joy: You might marry him young... It's probably because the amount of "fun" you have with him... Kinda caused that... Probably though...

About 4 days later... Indigo was feeling a little better... Though he was still a little sick...

Indigo: *wearing a mask* *walks around* 'will me and Nyaonix be married young? I don't even know... She's only 17 and I'm 18... Turning 19 in a few days... We might be the youngest married couple in this city...' Nyaonix: *goes up to him and hugs him* Indigo: *blushes*

3 days later... Indigo felt better.... And about... 1 year later... Nyaonix was 18 and Indigo was 20... They were both adults... Nyaonix and Indigo decided to go somewhere together... They went to an alleyway... That same alley that Nyaonix went with Indigo... She has to tell him something...

Nyaonix: Indigo... I know we are a little young... But will you please be my husba- Indigo: *goes up to her and kisses her*

Not later... They both got married... And about a few months later... Nyaonix made a decision... She wanted to have kids...

Nyaonix: *feels that it's really hot* oh... It's hot... *Goes to check the temperature* 74°F... It feels like... 85°F... *Starts to blush dark pink* Indigo: *comes up from behind her* hey hon! Nyaonix: *moans* h-hi.... Indigo: *feels that her body heats is really hot* 'is she in heat?!' Uh... Nyaonix... Your in heat... Nyaonix: Oh wait really? Well~ I do need some help~ Indigo: Mhm... Nyaonix: Let's go to my room... Wouldn't want to disturb anyone... Right? Indigo: Y-Yeah? Nyaonix: *pulls him to her room* *eyes go hearted* *blushes even harder* *uncovers her chest* shall we get started?~ Indigo: I-I guess...

About 2 hours later... She wasn't in heat no more... Though she was pregnant... With two espurrs...

Doctor: It seems ma'am that you are pregnant with doubles... Nyaonix: That's crazy.... Doctor: It won't take long for them to form... It will take about... 6 months? Nyaonix: k...

TBC... 1126 words..