Introduction

*Nyaonix Pov*

Nyaonix: Hello! My name's Nyaonix! I'm a Meowstic.. i wonder.. when will I be able to not be in school..? I hate school... It's just all the same people.. it sucks... Just having to deal with bullies... Which is leading me to self harm... Well.. not all the time... Mother doesn't seem to really give a sh*t... She does feed and care for me... Though she's not protecting me... I don't like her that much... If only... I could escape from her for some time... No... Even though I tried that like 5 times... It's getting boring now... If only... I wasn't such a punk... And fought back... That wouldn't really end up the way I would want it... I... I have friends... They aren't really fond of me... They do protect me... They aren't like anyone else... They don't just joke around about dumb things... We don't talk much... I don't really know why... Some people don't believe me in when I get bullied and/or raped... That has happened to me... If like... I wasn't a female... I could not be bullied or harassed... Boys try to get me to like them... I disagree... And that doesn't end well... They rape me.. and then... I stay in the bathroom until school ends... I tell my mother about what happened... She doesn't believe me.. of course... I tell my friends... They believed me but did no action... They're a**holes... Though I still care about them... I have been r*ped by a handsome though aggressive Pokemon... a Lucario... Another one was a Seviper... I wonder how he did it though... Another one is a Arbok... I call him Kobra because I thought it was funny... A Dragonite and last but not least... A... Gallade... He has a girlfriend and was obviously cheating... His girlfriend caught him... And then he was soon expelled... And then after that.. I just realized.. "Why don't I expell the other 4 that raped me" and it hit me... I ran back to the Office and reported everything... The 4 of them was then expelled... I felt relieved... One of my friends.. well no longer friends then decided to frame me for take shots of her breasts... By taking photos of herself and putting the photos in my bag.. I told her I did no such thing..I was sent to juvenile for no reason... I was there for 30 days... I wanted to get her back for framing me.. but I couldn't be nowhere near her... I have two sisters... One is already in university... The other has already married her wife... I haven't seen them in years... I hope they come to visit soon... Oh... I haven't told my age... I'm about like 15... Still young... Anyway... I was once beat up by a lot of boys.. it's obviously because I rejected there offer... So they kicked my a**... Not my fault I wasn't interested... Anyway.. I came back home.. with bruises on me... Mother of course didn't even care.. she just thought that it was makeup... and just left it alone..

So after I finish this intro.. I'm going to update this story again with a long chapter that's the same as this intro...

Nyaonix: So.. when all that happened... I went in my room.. grabbed my knife and I started cutting myself... One day.. Shisui came to visit... She was so nice to me.. and helped me out with my bruises and cuts... And even took me to a movie... Mother wasn't really fond of it.. so she told Shisui that she was spoiling me too much.. Shisui told her that she was doing no such thing but just taking more care of me than what my mother did... Mother then told me that I was a spoiled brat and that I should instead live with my sister... Shisui Agreed and took me to her house... It was closer to my school I go to... I loved it here... I loved my sister more than my mother... Then another day... My sister Ogma came over... She was my 2nd and last perfect sister... They both were so caring... They both cared like parents... That's why it was sad seeing one of them leave me... welp... That's my story... I have forgotten about some stuff... I hope to see you again! And maybe I'll share more with you!

TBC... 743 words...