Chapter 7

*Indigo POV*

Indigo: 'i heard Nyaonix's birthday is coming up... In like... 3 months? She'll be 17 at that time... Which means she'll be 1 year away from being an adult... What will I do for her birthday? Maybe I'll let her take advantage of me... I don't know...' Nyaonix: *comes up from behind him and hugs him* morning! Indigo: gosh you scared me! But morning! *Picks her up* Nyaonix: *gasps* *gets a little mad* Hey! Put me down please! Indigo: Oh sorry... *Puts her down* *sits on her bed* Nyaonix: *sits down with him* So... What's on your mind today? Indigo: I was wondering about what you would want or do on your birthday... Nyaonix: *an idea pops up in her head* *blushes* we'll see... *Stops* But anyway... What do you want to do? I mean I'll accept anything... I'll do you if you want that... I'll do something to you if you want... Indigo: *blushes hard* make any move on me if you want... I don't really mind... Shisui: *leaves with Pashmina* Nyaonix: Hm.. ok then~ lay down on your back for me~ *he lays down on his back* *uncovers her chest* *about to do something but gets interrupted by* Joy: Hey guys you wanna go hang out........ *Sees there about to do something* Oh... I'll leave... Nyaonix: *sigh* anyway... Now what should I do to you... Indigo: Last thing from yesterday? Nyaonix: sure why not~ but with a twist... I'm on top and your on bottom... K? Indigo: k-k... Nyaonix: *rubs her breasts on his chest* Indigo: *blushing super hard but goes with it* Nyaonix: *puts her breasts in between his face* you know what to do~ Indigo: *kisses and licks in between her breasts* Nyaonix: *moans* Indigo: *licks the side of her breast* Nyaonix: *her body heats up and starts sweating* *drools* *moans even harder*

*-*-*

*Joy POV*

Joy: *hears moans coming from Nyaonix's room* ugh... Tired of hearing that noise... Because it sounds like she's being molested... Or raped actually... Man I'm about to go check on them... *Leaves the room that she's in* *goes to see what they are doing* *peeks and just sees them* *mating* *walks away* 'well... It's there business...' *walks back to the room that she was in*

About 2 hours later... They finished mating/breeding... They will have a child soon on chapter 9 of this story... In the 9th chapter there will be heat, child, and other crap

*-*-*

*Nyaonix POV*

Nyaonix: *covers herself* Indigo: Did I go a little too overboard? Nyaonix: No your fine... That was fun anyway... Joy: So.. how did it go? Nyaonix: It was fun... Indigo: I guess... It was fun... Joy: Well... Good for you two love birds... Anyway wanna go hang out? Maybe go to that park back there? And just talk or something? Nyaonix: Hm... I guess..

They go to the back yard... And sit on a bench...

Joy: So Nyaonix... Have you ever thought of having a child in the future? Nyaonix: I.... I don't know... Haven't thought about it yet... And I don't know if I ever be having one... Joy: Oh... Sorry for the dumb question...

A few minutes later... They decided to take a walk...

Joy: Hm... It's kinda boring honestly... I wish like... Everything wasn't so boring... *Accidentally walks into someone* Oops sorry! I didn't mean it! Ogma: No it's ok... *Sees her sister Nyaonix* *gasps* Sis! *Goes to hug her* Indigo: *shocked to see Nyaonix's sister* hello ma'am! Nyaonix: *hugs back* Ogma: *breaks apart from her* Hello sir! Are you two dating? Nyaonix: Yup... Ogma: Cool... I'm actually heading to your sister's house... See you there later! *She walks away* Nyaonix: *happy to finally see her sister again after about 1 year* *giggles excitedly*

About 1 hour later... They decided to go back home...

Ogma: *opens the door* Oh hello sis! I knew you'd come! anyway... Come inside! We're having a reunion party today!

After the party... Ogma decided to stay for one day... But had to go home the next day...

Nyaonix: I don't like when you leave Ogma... Ogma: I'm sorry Nyaonix... It's just that I'm in college right now... I can't miss college anymore... I've done missed college for a whole year taking care of you... So I can't afford to miss anymore college or I will have to pay a fine up to 1,500$ and I don't have that kind of money... Nyaonix: Oh ok then... *Hugs Ogma*

After she left... Nyaonix was sad but understanding... About 2 months later... Nyaonix's birthday was just a month a way..

Nyaonix: I'm really excited... My 17th birthday is coming up... Though I'm getting kinda too old for this... Indigo: Happy really early birthday! Nyaonix: thanks Indigo!

About 7 days later.. 7 days until her birthday...

Nyaonix: *napping* Indigo: *kisses her forehead*

Then... It was her 17th birthday...

Indigo: *about to wake her up* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nyaonix: *jumps in fear* oh my gosh... You scared the h*ll out of me... Don't do that... Anyway.. thank you babe... *Kisses him* Indigo: *kisses back*

About an hour later... Everyone woke up..

Shisui: Happy bday sis... *Hugs her* Pashmina: Happy birthday girl! Joy: Happy birthday! Nyaonix: Thank you all!

About 5 minutes later... Indigo, Joy, and Nyaonix decided to go to some places until night...

Nyaonix: Ok... First place we're going to is uh... That same café we went to... Joy: K... *They leave to that café..* Alright... We're here... Just don't get anything expensive... Nyaonix: Oh don't worry... I'm not into sweet stuff...

After being in the café for about almost 2 hours... They decided to go to a Sakura tree area..

Indigo: These leaves are beautiful... Reminds me of you Nyaonix... Nyaonix: *blushes* *jumps on him and giggles* Joy: *giggles* they're so funny...

Then they went to a carnival... For about 4 hours... Then they went home...

Nyaonix: *goes to her room and sees Indigo chillin* Hey babe... Indigo: Hey... Did you have a good birthday so far? Nyaonix: Mhm... Though it still hasn't ended yet... How about we have some fun before we go to bed eh? Indigo: *blushes* oh-ok... Nyaonix: *uncovers her chest* *lays him down* your so cute when you're embarrassed~ *kisses him* *puts her tongue in his mouth* Indigo: *kisses back* *giggles*

TBC... 1055 words..