He extended his other hand, one of the nipple clamps between his fingers. I couldn't stop from pushing my breasts out, eager to have him put it on me. Instead, he lifted my hand and placed it in my palm, the instruction clear.

Obediently, I attached it to one of my nipples just like I had done in the car, tightening it until the pain was equal to the pleasure. Whoever the man was cursed quietly as I moaned at the sensation of the clamp, running my fingers over the nipple before placing my hand back on my thigh.

He retreated quickly.

A long time went by before anyone else came to see me. I endured the silence by focusing on the throbbing of my breast and the wetness between my legs. If any of them so much as breathed on my sensitive flesh, I'd come instantly. So, of course, my mind fixated on the three of them taking turns between my legs, licking and sucking me. My thighs began to quiver from the severity of my need.

I was beginning to wonder if this was Joshua's idea or Mal's. Maybe it was payback for Thad's hickey. He knew better than anyone how being watched by others turned me on. This was a twisted version of what had happened last night. There wasn't any glass separating me from them this time. He trusted these men. Trusted them not to cross the line with me. His acceptance of my exhibitionism aroused me just as much as being put on display like this.

God, I was strung so tight.

Where were they?

Footsteps. Thank goodness.

It didn't matter who it was or what they were going to do. I just wanted to feel something from anyone. My whole body was begging for touch—for a soft caress or hard squeeze—anything. I wanted to start begging for it when the next guy came in. Joshua's words kept repeating in my mind.

Don't touch yourself. Don't do anything except wait for me.

Two sets of boots stood before me.

"Jesus Christ," one of them whispered. I didn't recognize the voice. "Look at her."

"That's all we're allowed," the other replied.

Slowly and carefully, he turned my hand over and dropped the other nipple clamp into my palm, his fingers brushing over my wrist and then directing my hand toward my breast. He maintained contact with my fingers the entire time I affixed it, not helping me clamp it on but just following my fingers with his own to get as close to touching me without actually doing it. Not accidentally, my throbbing nipple brushed against his hand as I shifted and moved back into my assigned position.

He groaned, and I hissed in pleasure at the quick caress.

"Fuck, man, you touched her!"

"I didn't mean to! Hurry up and do your thing."

I bit my teeth to keep from laughing at them.

I stopped when the other man began tying a dark blindfold around my head and eyes. Having my option of disobeying Joshua completely taken away from me was...weird. I wasn't sure I liked the blindfold. With it on, I wasn't even able to see the feet retreating away from me, and the light was mostly blocked out. An odd sense of panic tried to wriggle into my thoughts, and my heart rate increased. I raised my hands to yank it off.

My hands. I could move freely around this room if I chose to. I could take the blindfold off.

I was fine.

I decided to concentrate on my other senses. The voices from downstairs were silent. There were still multiple people moving around, but I didn't think any of them were heading in my direction. My nipples were pulsing in the clamps with every beat of my heart, and in an effort to keep from playing with them, I dug my nails into my thighs, creating a different kind of pain to focus on. I would draw blood before losing this contest of wills with Joshua. Even if it meant kneeling on the bed all damn night.