Chapter 51 - Edited

**********Dark days ahead. Trigger warning*****************

Day 2

"Can I get a blanket?" I called after Stephen.

He finished buckling his belt, looking over his shoulder at me. "No."

"What about some cuddles, then? You used to love smothering me with your sweaty, clammy body after sex."

"Shut up."

"Come on," I whined. "I'm cold."

I was. It was freezing. The wind was blowing down hard through the ceiling, and even with the tiny space heater they kept near me, shivers racked my body, aggravating all the new aches and pains that these monsters had inflicted on me the night before.

"Too bad."

"Your fun isn't going to last very long if you let me freeze to death." I gagged on the word 'fun", a violent shiver forcing his cum to run out of me and down my thigh.

Between the tape binding me to the chair and the winter air, most of my body was numb now. Except for the parts that he kept violating. The parts that I wished and begged silently to go numb from the cold so I wouldn't have to feel him.

"Or do you get off on fucking dead things? I mean, I guess you do if you've been screwing your sister."

Stephen turned and walked back to me, a sick grin on his face. "I know what you're trying to do. You think if you piss me off enough, I'll knock you out again. Or even kill you."

What else could I do? Without figuring out how to escape my bindings, there was no way to physically attack him. I wasn't going to sit back and make this easy on him. My smart mouth was the only weapon available to me, and based on past interactions, I'd be able to get under his skin very easily. I needed to get him so angry and irrational that he'd do something stupid. Whether it resulted in my death or my freedom, I had no idea.

After the worst night of my life ... scratch that, last night was the second worst, Riley dying was numero uno ... but last night, sometime while I sat helpless and wincing from the damage Stephen had forced on me, I resolved that no matter what they did to me, I. Would. Not. Break. No crying in front of them, no begging, no screaming ... I would give them nothing.

The only way I knew how to do that was to let it all out of my smart-ass mouth.

Stephen preferred me silent. Docile. Easy to manipulate.

He wanted that sad, rejected woman he was sent to ruin.

Not going to happen.

He could rape and hit me - Daphne can hold the gun to my head and watch - and I'd make their lives miserable the whole time.

"Is it working?"

"No," he lied. The way his nostrils flared gave it away.

"Hmmm." My head flopped forward over the back of the chair, the strain too much to keep holding it up to look at him. "Guess I need to try harder."

Stephen didn't answer. His feet were in my line of sight so he hadn't left yet. Something was making him stay. I needed to keep him talking.

"What do you really want with me anyway? It's clear I'm not the girl you think I am."

"You will be."

I rolled my eyes, glad he couldn't see me do it. "Give it up already. I don't like desperate men."

He pet my hair like I was a dog. "You were the desperate one when we met. You gave it up so easily to me on our first date. Panting and spreading your legs...I didn't even have to try."