Urchin, the son of Uliana

Character Name: Urchin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Character Name: Urchin

Parent: Uliana

Urchin grew up in a tumultuous environment on the Isle of the Lost, surrounded by villainous influences. His family background is filled with dark magic and wicked deeds. Despite being related to Ursula, he felt like an outcast in his own family. Urchin's upbringing shaped his rebellious and defiant nature.

Urchin is the son of Uliana, Ursula's younger sister, and is therefore Ursula's nephew and Uma and Urson's younger cousin. He grew up on the Isle of the Lost, in a poor and neglected part of the island. He was often left to fend for himself. This harsh environment fostered his rebellious streak and his desire to prove himself.

Urchin's early life was marked by constant struggle and deprivation. He witnessed the cruelty and power struggles that defined life on the Isle, and he developed a deep resentment for Auradon, which he saw as a symbol of privilege and injustice. He believes that Auradon treats VKs like garbage, and he is determined to show them that they are wrong.

Urchin is a force to be reckoned with. He has assembled a crew of loyal followers who admire his strength and his rebellious spirit. These followers are a motley crew of VKs, each with their own unique skills and talents, who are united by their shared disdain for Auradon and their loyalty to Urchin. They are his weapons, his shield, and his family.

Urchin thrives on chaos and defying expectations. He finds a twisted amusement in stirring up trouble and pushing boundaries. Despite his outward rebelliousness, Urchin yearns for respect and recognition. He feels deeply misunderstood and underestimated, believing he is simply seen as a monster. Urchin is fiercely independent and refuses to be controlled. He calls the shots and expects his crew to follow his lead. Urchin is a master of manipulation. He uses his charm, his wit, and his tentacles to get what he wants, often leaving others feeling used and bewildered. Urchin is a complex character, harboring a deep-seated desire for acceptance beneath his rough exterior. He struggles with the expectations placed on him as a VK and the harsh realities of his upbringing.

Urchin is of average height with a lean, athletic build. He has warm brown skin, a mischievous smirk, and dark green hair. He favors a slightly punk-rock aesthetic, with ripped jeans, a leather jacket adorned with sea trinkets, and a distressed t-shirt. His makeup is minimal, save for his turquoise eyeliner and purple eyeshadow, which he applies with a dramatic flourish. When Urchin transforms, his body takes on the form of a cecaelia, a sea-witch with eight wicked tentacles. His human torso remains unchanged, but from the waist down, he becomes a vibrant sea green, his eight tentacles dotted with pink suckers. He can control these tentacles with incredible agility, using them for both combat and movement. Even in his human form, the eight tentacles remain hidden behind him, a constant reminder of his true nature.

Urchin is driven by a complex mix of motivations. He wants to prove himself to the world, not as a villain, but as a force to be reckoned with. He wants to show Auradon that he is more than just a sea witch, that he has potential, and that he deserves respect. He is also motivated by a deep-seated desire for revenge, for he believes that Auradon has wronged him and his kind. He wants to make Auradon pay for their arrogance and their hypocrisy.

Relationships:
- Estranged from his cousins Uma and Urson
- Close with his crew of lackeys
- Distant relationship with his family

Flaws and Weaknesses:
- Prone to lashing out
- Has a trouble for reputation-making-
Struggles with feeling like an outcast

Beliefs and Values:
- Desires to be seen as more than a son of an evil just sea witch
- Craves acceptance and validation
- Values loyalty from his crew

Arc and Growth: Discovers his lies strength not in causing chaos but in creating change

Voice and Perspective:
- Confident and charismatic
- Sardonic and sarcastic
- Cynical yet hopeful

Urchin's magic is tied to the sea. He can manipulate water, summon sea creatures, and control the tides. His tentacles are also capable of inflicting pain and damage. Urchin is obsessed with collecting sea trinkets and adorning his clothes and possessions with them. These trinkets represent his connection to the sea and his unique identity as a sea witch. Urchin's magic is tied to the sea. He can manipulate water, summon sea creatures, and control the tides. His tentacles are also capable of inflicting pain and damage.

Urchin is obsessed with collecting sea trinkets and adorning his clothes and possessions with them. These trinkets represent his connection to the sea and his unique identity as a sea witch.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 25 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

All My Descendants OCs!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें