Prince El, the Ice Prince

Prince El, the son of Queen Elsa of Arendelle, is a 17-year-old rebellious teenage boy with a heart of gold

El's personality is a mix of fun-loving, mischievous, and adventurous. He uses his winter magic to amuse himself and the children of the world, often throwing snowballs and cracking jokes. Despite his lighthearted demeanor, El has a gentle heart and is generous, always willing to help those in need. However, he doesn't like to take things too seriously and prefers to keep things light and fun. El's mischievous use of his powers gets him in and out of a lot of trouble, but the important thing is he gets himself out of it.

Growing up as the son of Queen Elsa, El has always felt like an outsider in the kingdom of Arendelle. He was constantly under the scrutiny of the people and the expectations of the throne. He longs for a life of his own, away from the constraints of royalty and the pressure to one day take the throne. He's tired of being told how to live his life. This desire for independence has led him to the mysterious Isle of the Lost, a place once home to all the villains of folklore.

Despite his rebellious nature, El is passionate and courageous, always standing up for what he believes in. He is fiercely loyal to his family, especially his mother, Queen Elsa. However, their relationship is strained due to their differing views on life and the responsibilities of royalty. Despite his mother ruling with a warm heart, El and Elsa could never quite see eye to eye. El doesn't trust others easily, as he has few friends and prefers to keep to himself.

Standing tall, El has platinum blonde hair that falls in tousled waves, framing his angular face. His brown eyes, always sparkling with a hint of crystal blue, reflect his playful and mischievous nature. El's style is a mix of edgy and trendy, reflecting his rebellious nature. He often wears leather jackets, ripped jeans, and combat boots, everything he wears is coated with snowflakes, giving him a rugged and cool appearance. His unique style has made him stand out among the people of Arendelle, with some admiring him and others viewing him with suspicion.

In summary, Prince El is a kind-hearted, rebellious teenage boy with a unique sense of style and a passion for adventure. He uses his winter magic to bring joy to others while struggling to find his own independence and free himself from the expectations of royalty. Despite his mischievous nature, El is a loyal and courageous prince who is always there for his family.

Fun facts about El and Arendelle

-El is an only child

-It's cut off from Auradon as is Wonderland

-Elsa and the Beast have a history

-El will grow a strong friendship with Red

-El has four cousins (Anna and Kristoff had 4 kids)

Elsa Face Card