Chapter 1: Canyon Candy Kingdom

Ugh, my head. What happened? Last time, I was...Wait, why can I remember? The only thing I remember was my name but everything before that was blurry.

As I got up from the ground, I realized that I was in some sort of CandyLand World with everything around me...Well, made of candy. When I got up and dust myself, I noticed that I was in some sort of Magician Costume and a wand in my hand. "What the- What am I wearing?" I questioned, I pulled the wand out and looked at myself again. "What am I? A magician?" I muttered, "This is stupid." I waved it a bit but it suddenly started to create little sparkles around me and the next thing I knew was I was in the middle of a Candy Kingdom. There were  colorful "people" with no faces surrounding me as I grew nervous.

What is happening? Where am I? Is this a nightmare? Is this some alternative universe? WHAT'S GOING ON?! "The princess is coming!" I turned around with the trumpets playing as the crowd cheered while a princess who was..no surprise, made out of candy walked out of the castle. "Oh, hello! Who might you be?" She asked. She seems nice. "U-Um...I'm Y/N, your majesty. I don't know where I am." I said, "Oh, well, you're in the Canyon Candy Kingdom. Are you from our god?" She asked, gesturing at the stained glass that has a set of teeth with eyes inside? You called that god? Please.

"Um...sorry, but I'm not from your…god. I just came here in the middle of the desert of candy and ice and stumbled upon your kingdom so, I don't want any trouble so, I'll just go." I said as I was about to walk away. "No, no, no! You should stay here for a while. I'm guessing that you're one of the "real" people from our god." She said as she walked down the stairs. Wait a second, "real"? What does she mean by "real people"? Are there more like me? "Well, Y/N?" I looked at her for a minute, then looked around the kingdom before nodding and the whole kingdom started cheering again but to be honest, I'm kinda weirded out since they don't have any emotions or any faces.

"Well, it's settled! Come on along, Magician." "It's Y/N." I said as I followed her up the stairs and into the castle. I know that it's a kingdom made of candy but it's better than being out in the open.

~~~~~~~~

You wake up, then yawn, fall off from the cake-like bed and groan from the slight pain. "Ow! I don't understand how this is a digital world and I keep getting hurt every time." You muttered as you rubbed your head. "Y/N, come down!" "Coming!" You called out, then you pulled out your wand and waved it to make your pjs turn into your F/C magician outfit, then waved it again to teleport yourself in the throne room with Princess Loo waiting for her, along with some faceless, colorful figures/NPCs as her subjects. "Yeah, Loo?" You questioned. "Sorry if I wake you up. I hope you weren't so tired." She said,

"No, it's just that when you called, I accidentally fell-" "Oh, dear! Are you hurt? Did you get a bruise?" Loo asked, looking for  any bruises on your face while holding it squished. "Um, I'm good. I'm fine." You muttered with your face squished.

'It's been don't know how long it's been but ever since I came to the Canyon Candy Kingdom and Princess Loo took me in, she's kinda been like a mother figure to me and I don't mind.'

"Anyways, we have good news. Our god has sent us brave knights to help us with our maple syrup situation." She said, "Really?" "Yes. Come on." 'Brave knights by God himself? This should be interesting.' You thought, then you follow Princess Loo as the doors open wide to reveal the kingdom folk cheering with the 5 different people in front; jester in red and blue, a purple bunny with yellow teeth and cartoonish eyes in red overalls with yellow buttons attached, a rag doll with one of her eyes is a button, red hair and a blue dress with some stitched up patches, a chess piece in purple robe and weird large eyes and girl with her baby only made of red ribbons with a sad face with tears holding a broken happy mask.