Chapter 6: Cheering You Up

Jax just stood on the side of the bed as he stared at your sleeping state right now. "Oh, [HONK!]...You...You cried?" He looked down before putting the whipped cream and the feather away in his pockets (cartoon logic). "I bet you had that same dream about some of us being abstracted and someone leaving you behind, right? I don't blame you...I know how badly you wanna leave this place like Pomni...Sometimes I always wondered if these keys lead to the exit of this digital circus..If I would've known I-"

He stopped, facepalming himself as he groaned slightly. "What am I saying? I'm not supposed to feel this way." He said, crossing his arms. He looked at you one more time before looking down worried and sighed. "...Just take care of yourself and whatever." "Hm?" He noticed you waking up a bit and he quickly left the room before you gasped and quickly got up from your bed. You were panting as you looked around to see that you're back in your room, you wiped your eyes to see the tears.

"Ugh...still in this nightmare." You groaned. Then, you got off the bed and went to drawers to get your usual magician clothes as you left the room. As you went down the hallway, you kept getting chills down your spine, considering that it was still the same hallway where the [ABSTRACT] were chasing you and Pomni but you sighed. You went to the main room, then sat on some giant ABC blocks with a sadden look. Then, that's when the group came around the corner and spotted you.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ragatha exclaimed, but you didn't respond. "Okay..." "Hey, Y/N? What's with the long face, huh?" Jax joked with a grin but you didn't respond back. "Maybe they're sleeping with their eyes open?" Kinger guessed, "If that was possible in this world.." Zooble said, "Hey, are you okay, Y/N?" Pomni asked, but you looked at her for a second, then went back to staring at the ground in silence. "Hey, N/N (NickName) guess who I am?" Jax asked, he made a sad face. "Guess who I am?...I'm you! HA!"

You get off from the blocks and walk away. "Great going, Jax." Zooble said, "What- What did I do to them?!" He exclaimed, "You made fun of their long faces and now, look at them." "Okay, Boomer! I get it!" "WHAT THE [HONK] DID YOU CALL ME-" "Okay, that is enough! No more fighting!" Ragtha exclaimed, pulling them apart. "We can deal with this later but let's just try to make Y/N feel better before they could get abstracted." "But what can we do about it?" Gangle asked, "Hmm...you guys might not like it but I got an idea."

~~~~~~~~

You were laying on the colorful tubes while staring at the sky until you heard a distant scream. You looked around to find the source of it as it sounds like it's getting closer. "Um, hello there-" "Y/N!" You exclaimed from shock as you accidentally fell off from the tubes and landed on the floor, groaning from the pain, then noticed Caine floating above you. "What the [BEEP] do you want now-" "Y/N, THE GANG AND I HAVE SET UP A MUSICAL ADVENTURE AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ANY SCRIPTS!" Caine shouted,

"Wait, what-" "NO TIME! COME ON!" He grabbed you by your arm and took you in front of the stage. "Uh, what's going on-" Then, Pomni appeared on the stage. "I c-can't sing without a script." She said, then Caine threw a shampoo bottle at her and she caught it. "This is a shampoo bottle!" "THE SONG, POMNI!"

Contains citric acid,
sodium chloride,
cocamidopropyl betaine
Humic acid, butylphenyl,
methylpropional, uh
Magnesium nitrate,

You just sat on the chair confused while thinking 'What is even happening? And how can she pronounce those words correctly without any mistakes?' "Sounds delicious!" Bubble exclaimed, you slowly turned to him with a weirded out look.

limonene,
PEG-60 almond glycerides
Methylchloroisothiazolinone and, uh, water

"Uh, guys- What going on-"