𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

As the days passed on by, Jenn found herself growing more repulsed by Billy's comfortability of bringing random girls into their parties after the show

As the days passed on by, Jenn found herself growing more repulsed by Billy's comfortability of bringing random girls into their parties after the show. His behavior had gotten to the point where he would make out with these strangers right in front of the entire band, oblivious to any sense of respect.

Before, Jenn listend to Grahams advice of not involoving Camilla, at least while shes pregnant. But Camilla has been non-stop calling everyone. She knew deep down something was going on. She was becoming desprate, grasping at any straws.

And billy couldnt care less about her. Before, he had the decency to try and act like maybe these girls were just friends. But now, he didn't even leave room for imagination.

She couldn't take it anymore.

In a moment of anger, she reached for her phone and dialed Camilla's number, her heart pounding in anticipation of the relief her friend's voice would bring.

"Jenn! Oh, thank goodness you called. Is Billy there?" Camilla's voice crackled with a mixture of anxiety and hope as she spoke.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Jenn replied, her voice tight with the weight of her emotions, "No, Cami. He's not." She could almost feel the tension grow from Camilla's body through the phone line, replaced by a shaky sense of worry.

Jenn hesitated, her mind swirling with the weight of recent conversations. "I think... I think you should meet us in Ottawa," she finally suggested, her voice tinged with a hint of urgency born from the need for solidarity and support.

Julia: why did you decide to call her?

Jenn: I couldn't sit by any longer and just watch him cheat. It made me sick. I held back for so long because i was worried about upsetting her.. and the baby. But, I had to.

Julia: we're you upset that Jenn called you?

Camila: God- no. Not at all. And I understand why it took her so long, she was concerned for me. But to this day I am so grateful for that girl and what she did for me.

Jenn kept her call to Camilla close to her chest, unsure of how Graham would react if he knew she had reached out to her. She hadn't had the chance to talk with Camilla after that call, her hope resting on the slim possibility that she might show up unannounced.

As Graham, Eddie and Jenn walked down the road from the motel, the familiar routine of grabbing cigarettes and a bottle of vodka for the night's show felt oddly comforting. Despite always having an abundance of alcohol on hand, they had somehow managed to run out this time, a testament to the intensity of their recent rehearsals and performances.

As they strolled along the gravel path leading back to the motel, Jenn's gaze fell upon a figure retreating from Billy's room door. Her initial reaction, a tired eye roll at yet another one of Billy's conquests, quickly morphed into disbelief as she realized who it was.