TIME SKIP TO 8 DAYS

Taehyung's Pov:

At Tae's Cabin:

It's been 13 days since I saw my Baby

It's been 13 days since I saw my Baby. See, I'm even counting the days, I miss her soo soo much. No matter how many times I try to talk to her, her phone is switched off. She is not even replying to my texts. I know I'm acting like crazy but it's all because of her. She made me like this. Not having her by my side makes mind not working properly. I am unable to concentrate on my work. Her impact in my life is very damn high. Because of that,
I would not have survived if she had not been by my side. Literally I'm loosing my mind. I don't know where she is, at least I don't have any chance to talk to her, I missed her sooo much I want her, I want her right now. Ever since she left, the only thing in my mind is that something is going to happen to her. I can't get that thought out of my mind. No matter how much I say, my heart is not convinced.

These thoughts got interrupted by the knock. So I shrugged these thought and allow the person who knocked. Ohhh it's Bogum. He came then bowed to me. "Mr.Kim, You have an important deal at London in 2 days. If you confirmed this, then I will arrange everything for you." He said. I got confused "Which deal?" I asked him. "It's about our new project collaboration with 'CARTIER' I have already arranged a detailed file and submitted it to you. If this deal get finalized then our company will be in No.1 position again." He said. Ohhh it's that deal....! We already discussed about this in the meeting today. Ohhh goshhhh I even forgot this. This is very important to my company right now. "Okay arrange everything." I said coldly then he left after bowing.

"Aishhhhh I'm losing my mind. Where the heck she is?" I gripped my hair due to frustration.
I swear to god if she showed up now then I will cage her in my arms permanently because she always lefts me and got me soo worried. "Wherever you are...! Please be safe Baby.
I miss you." I said then closed my eyes.

TIME SKIP TO 2 DAYS
"D-DAY"

AT LONDON

Author's Pov:

Everyone is sitting and working in your room. You are all very nervous, Today is the day you can get all the information from that 'Motherfuker Semin' It's already 6 pm You have it all planned. If you execute it correctly, you can definitely achieve what you want. Today he plans to have a party at the pub in the occasion of the deal is a success. "I wish this goes well as I planned." You said taking a deep breath. "This is Heaven's plan....! Which means there is no failure." Sana said proudly. "Yeah that's true Noona, We all know how much you worked hard on this plan. You make sure there is no problem in this." Yeonjun said. "Don't worry Noona, It will go as we planned today." Beomie said. You gave them a wide smile. They are literally your family. No matter how much you got tensed, they will recharge your mood.