Ayaka (Edited)

Notes: UA will be a college/university instead of a High School, meaning that the characters are all aged up to 17/18 (18 at the start of the school year).

...

Birth Name: Ayaka Yagi

S.H.N: Wellspring

Appearance:

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Quirk: Life

Quirk: Life

Age:

17 (Episodes 1-2)

18 (Episodes 3 - 38)

19 (Episode 38 +)

Family:

Toshinori Yagi/All Might (Father)

Tomoe Yagi/Blossom (Mother; deceased)

History:

Ayaka was raised in a loving and encouraging home by Toshinori and Tomoe Yagi. Her parents first met at UA College, though it wouldn't be until after they graduated that their relationship blossomed.

When Ayaka was 12 years old, All Might was seriously injured in a fight against All-For-One and Blossom was killed. During this time, Ayaka's care was taken up by Sir Nighteye.

Following this incident, Toshinori distanced himself from his daughter, who grew more independent in response to this. Their relationship suffered enough that he had no idea that she was applying to UA.

Appearance:

Ayaka is a tall, athletic young woman with pale skin, long red hair, green eyes, and pink lips. She has an impressive pair of green wings that sprout from her shoulder blades that are made of chlorophyll.

She is limited to what she can wear because of her wings as these are always on show. She opts for open backed dresses or halter-neck tops with short skirts. She prefers to go bare footed, unless she is forced to wear shoes then she opts for unlaced combat boots. Her jewellery is all floral based, including a bracelet that was given to her by Tenko when she was a child, despite what happened, she still wears this.

Personality:

At first glance, it can be thought that Ayaka is cold and distant, but deep down she is just someone who wants to be loved, feeling as though her father abandoned her for his grief after the death of her mother.

While she is usually charming and calculating, she seems to have an underlying anger to her. Furthermore, she can be very rash and will sometimes make decisions that weren't hers to make in the first place. In the end though, she generally wants what's best for everyone and will let go of herself to achieve that goal.