Peta Jaeger

- So this is just an Attack on Titan idea, with inspired elements from Spider-Man. I have an alternative idea that will bring in a solid crossover with Arkham Knights and Spider-Man (in the same way that my Petra Parker does) that would include elements from the Spider-Verse as well (those elements will lead to her getting stuck in the universe where AOT takes place), this idea has her as the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Mary Pennyworth (who later married Richard Parker), and is the twin of Peter, though Peter does not become Spider-Man, she does instead, which leads to Spider-Verse elements.

....

Birth Name: Peta Jaeger

Nickname: Pete (Eren)

Other Names: Titan Killer. Titan Hunter. Spider-Woman

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 6"

Eyes: Green

Hair: White

D.O.B: 828

Age:

17 (845)

22 (850)

Appearance:

Birthplace: Marley

Residence: East of Trost District

Family:

Grisha Jaeger (Biological Father)

Dina Fritz (Biological Mother)

Carla Jaeger (Step-Mother)

Zeke Jaeger (Older Brother)

Eren Jaeger (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)

Fay Jaeger (Paternal Aunt; deceased)

Bio:

- I haven't fully decided how I want this to play out yet for her. Especially in regards to her getting her 'powers' which will be Spider-powers. Either it is through an experimental program within Marley and she is then sent within the Walls or the program is seen as a failure and she is sent to be turned into a Titan but escapes, fleeing to the Walls or something. Or she hears about the plans with Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt and wants to do something about it.

Appearance:

Peta is of slightly above-average height, with a lean but muscular build, weighing 150 lbs. and standing 5'10" in height. She has white hair. Peta is often seen wearing jeans, combat boots, and tight-fitting turtle-necked sweaters.

Peta also wears a skin-tight black suit with black eye mask, which both conceals her identity and provides additional protection, whilst rather simple in design, it does have a white spider on the back.