Yuko Shigaraki

- I was originally going to have Yuko come into UA as a teacher, but as I thought about it, I kind of like the idea that she poses as a student and still is paired with All Might. Just because her role could be in ruining his reputation, and what better way then for him to be caught having relations with a student. She is not 18 though. She is much older, she just looks younger (mid-20s)

......

Birth Name: Yuko Shigaraki

Alias: Yuko Satouri

S.H.N (eventually): Wonder Woman

Species: Human

- Note: Tomura Shigaraki appears to believe that Yuko is some form of Nomu given the number of quirks that All-For-One gave her. In reality, it is likely that her immortality and healing aspects of her Amazon quirk that allows her to survive.

Age: Unknown (at least 100)

- appears to be mid-20s

Quirk: Amazon

- Veil (Given by All-For-One)

- Truth (Given by All-For-One)

- Energy Wave (Given by All-For-One)

- Lightning (Given by All-For-One)

Family:

Shigaraki/All-For-One (Biological Father)

Unknown Mother (Deceased)

Tomura Shigaraki (Adopted Younger Brother)

Personality:

Whilst posing as a college student, Yuko comes across as a very kind, loving, compassionate, and strong-willed person, who, is somewhat naïve.

Growing up, Yuko also proved herself headstrong and determined to do what she wanted much to All-For-One's annoyance. From a young age, she was trained to use her quirk in battle and was trained in hand-to-hand combat.

Yuko is an introvert at heart and struggles to make friends. This does not mean that she is closed off from connection.

Powers and Abilities:

Powers:

Quirks: Amazon

- Veil (Given by All-For-One)

- Truth (Given by All-For-One)

- Energy Wave (Given by All-For-One)

- Lightning (Given by All-For-One)

Amazon Physiology: Yuko's Amazon quirk grants her incredible superhuman physical abilities, such as inhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes and healing, as well as extended longevity.

- Superhuman Strength: Yuko possesses incredible superhuman strength. She can effortlessly bend metal bars, slam through solid walls and reinforced glass, and pry open steel doors. Yuko is strong enough to dominate several villains during her training. Yuko's strength extends to her ability to leap great distances. In a bar fight, she was able to throw a man across a room with an effortless shove of her hand. She effortlessly lifted an adult man with one arm and held him in the air, threw an armoured tank in the air with ease, effortlessly knock down many villains with her shield and lasso, and even deflect a missile with her shield.