Ayaka Aizawa (Edited)

Notes: UA will be a college/university instead of a High School, meaning that the characters are all aged up to 17/18 (18 at the start of the school year).

...

Birth Name: Ayaka Shimura

Adopted Name: Ayaka Aizawa

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Height: 5ft 8in (1.72 m)

Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)

Quirk: Life

Age:

17 (Episodes 1-2)

18 (Episodes 3 - 38)

19 (Episode 38 +)

Family:

Kotaro Shimura (Father; deceased)

Nao Shimura (Mother; deceased)

Hana Shimura (Older sister; deceased)

Tomura Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura (Twin Brother)

Nana Shimura (Paternal grandmother; deceased)

Unnamed paternal grandfather (Deceased)

Chizuo (Maternal grandfather; deceased)

Mako (Maternal grandmother; deceased)

Shouta Aizawa (Adopted Father)

History:

Ayaka Aizawa was born under the name "Ayaka Shimura" to Nao Shimura and Kotaro Shimura, she has a twin brother born Tanko Shumura (Tomura Shigaraki) and an older sister named Hana Shimura. She lived in a house built by her father for the whole family, including her maternal grandparents Chizuo and Mako.

When Ayaka and Tenko were born, All For One came into their life and stole their original Quirk Factor that they inherited from their parents, making them both Quirkless.

Tenko's birth itself had been orchestrated by All For One, convincing Kotaro to have another child, all with the end goal of turning Tenko into his own vessel with a warped willpower capable of stealing One For All. He was surprised to find that the result had been twins, but still thought to use it to his advantage.

Growing up, both Ayaka and Tenko were both fascinated with Heroes, but Kotaro, who hated everything to do with Heroes, did not tolerate their acts and often scolded them. Their mother and grandparents were always there for them and comforted them when they were sad, even though they hardly dared to oppose Kotaro.