However, he was trapped as Fate, unable to reunite with his loved ones. He suppressed his feelings to protect himself from the despair he had once experienced.

He turned his head to face the girl. "Always remember your name. Once those who witnessed your existence disappear from this world, you will be forgotten by yourself."

He no longer remembered his own name, he only knew that he was Fate. Unable to recall the hazy faces of those he loved, unable to remember who he was, what a pathetic being he had become.

Freya was lost in thought before suddenly speaking. Her voice was soft. "Lucian. Your name is Lucian."

Lucian was stunned before letting out a hearty laugh. Freya didn't dare to move, she had never seen him show any positive emotions before.

He let out a soft smile. "I'm finally free."

Freya snapped out of her daze as she glanced at her loved ones. She was lucky, really lucky. Tears gradually fell from her eyes like pearls as she started laughing with joy. "I'm back, I'm finally back!"

Everyone was shocked by her sudden burst of intense sentiment. Andrew was quick, like a magician, a cup of pudding appeared out of nowhere. He gave his niece her favorite sweets, trying to console her.

Freya sniffed as she took the pudding, trying to stop her sobs. "How old do you think I am?"

Despite saying that, she still ate the pudding with much vigor. Her peach blossom eyes curved into crescents as they shined. "So sweet, it's good."

Her heart felt sour and sweet, was it finally okay for her to look forward to the future? She had finally lived past 16 years old, and everyone was still safe and sound right by her side.

Caiden tightened his embrace, trying to console his lover. When she returned, their bond was also back. He could feel her turmoil of emotions.

Alistar and Austin clumsily performed a comedy show to cheer her up, earning laughter from everyone. Mason quickly prepared blankets and snacks for her while Vivian started to get head pats from her.

Luca prepared a lot of gems, hoping his Master would stop crying. Cinder jumped into his master's embrace, the creature was depressed when his master was gone. He snuggled against her belly, trying to get back the comfort he lost.

Time passed without anyone noticing. Like sand, it slipped away slowly yet surely. The seasons in the demon realm changed from Summer to Spring again.

The four moons hung in the night sky, giving light to those who needed a path. The girl smiled brightly as she sat underneath the cherry blossom tree. The flower petals fell like rain and danced in the wind.

She hugged her cousin with excitement. "Congrats to you both. Brother Luca! I'm going to be an Aunt." She then turned to James. "I want to hug you, but you're pregnant. Still, it took you long enough to be together."

James sighed as his lips twitched. "Master, you have no idea how much effort I put into chasing your brother. Still, thanks for helping."

Andrew was delighted. "I am going to be a Grandpa!"

Oscar and Sophia, being more experienced in taking care of children, had already bought gifts, waiting for the little demon to be born.

Austin and Alistar were curious as cats, it was their first time seeing a man get pregnant. When they were in the human realm, they had only seen aunties with round bellies.

Vivian and Mason couldn't help but discuss amongst themselves as they

looked at James with unhidden disgust and then at Luca with pity. Who knew James would get such a young lover, that old pervert?

Caiden softly whispered in Freya's ears, his hands fidgeting with the fox-shaped diamond ring on her ring finger. "Do you want one?"

Freya naturally knew what her husband was getting at. Despite hating kids, he was willing to try becoming a father if she wanted another member of their family.

She shook her head and held his hand as she glanced at the butterfly-shaped diamond ring on his pale hand. A doting smile appeared on her lips. "No, I want to spend more alone time with you."

Caiden hummed and buried his face into the crook of her neck, her scent calmed him down immensely. She was here, he could hear her heartbeat. Freya's eyes widened as she ruffled his hair.

After deeming she had given him enough time, the girl pecked his cheeks before walking towards her father. The man was gazing at the sky with Cinder on his lap. The man had a good posture, looking as though he had come out of a painting.

She hugged him from behind the chair as she met with his eyes, "Daddy, what are you doing?"

Arche's smile made Freya's movement pause. He patted her head softly like he always did when she was younger. His voice was gentle, "You've grown wonderfully. I never thought that I would be able to see you grow up."

Freya tightened her embrace around his shoulders as she beamed, "Don't worry, I still have much to grow! I'll keep on growing, and you'll be there to witness it!"

Arche chuckled at her cute antics. "You're right, my beloved daughter."

As the spring zephyr swept past them, the girl's cotton candy pink hair swayed in the wind. Her aquamarine eyes reflected hope like a clear river stream flowing in the wild, she's not letting go this time.

This was not the end; it was the beginning.

{The End}

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading this book! I have finally finished it, yay! I pondered the endings for weeks, and this was what I came up with, hahah. Thanks for the wait. I'll be publishing my new book soon, I hope everyone would support it as well although I am trying a new genre. Hehe, love you guys <3