9. Rain💝✨

Magsimula sa umpisa

He turned his face towards his doll and saw stern face making him pout. His eyes turned teary feeling bad making kook internally cooed.

Tae give kook his most famous puppy eyes and huge ass pout and that's it he couldn't able to take that much cuteness and started to kiss all over Tae's face who become shock.

Tae make betrayed face making kook to laugh loudly making Tae pout in anger. He hold kook's hairs and started to pull them making kook widen his eyes in shock.

His sweet cub has turned into aggressive cub. Tae left kook hairs and started to hit his chest when kook hugged him tightly not wanting more punches as it hurts getting punches on the wet body.

Tae too hugged back but there was still a pout present on his face. He glanced at the puddle and gave a cute smirk.

He wiggled out of kook's grip who got confused and left Tae. But he pout when Tae turned around back facing him.

(Who will believe this bad boy can also pout and that too looking so cute but this can happen only in front of his cub and only because of his cub)

He thought his cub is still angry on him not knowing how evil his cub his thinking. He turned towards Tae who have a pout on his face.

Tae cupped Tae's face packing his nose cheeks forehead lips multiple times. But Tae smirked and put his both hands on kook's cheeks making them dirty with the mud he got from the puddle.

He became shock and leaved Tae's face who took the chance and ran away. Kook came back to his sensing listening to the laughing cub and again started to chase him.

He was laughing loudly. It was the first time he was enjoying this much. He always busied himself in work his gym his studies.

Doing a secret job none knows about that was the reason he bought his own house which felt like home.

He used to avoid everyone and thing around him. He used to be being alone and loved his peace untill his cub entered in his life.

He got to know how much he missed in these years. The peace he got with his cub his far more than when he liked being alone.

His cub changed his life give colors to his dark life making it beautiful. He got to know how is life when u have your special one with you.

He didn't knew he was crying while playing with his cub. How will he know when the tears were mixed with the rain and falling down with it.

What he didn't knew was his cub small a five years old baby but he is mature enough to see his doll's pain.

Tae saw the moisture in kook's eyes came towards him and hugged his legs tightly. Kook smiled at his baby cub and lift him up.

Tae started to kiss kook's whole face making his pain go away and started to laugh loudly when his cub shake his head making the water in his hair to fall on kook's face.

He squeezed Tae tightly(not tha much to hurt him) in his arms who buried his face their and started to suck on kook's neck.

Kook caress Tae's hair who left his neck after getting satisfied of his sucking. Tae again pecked kook's lips making kook to shook his head.

Tae told kook to put him down when he saw something which kook did. Tae hold kook's hand and started to drag him towards the bushes. Their they saw a puppy fully soaked in rain and was shivering badly.

Tae hurriedly lift the puppy and hugged him tightly who snuggled more into his chest making him giggle as it was tickling.

Tae:-(puppy eyes) mommy can we take him home pwease? (As if kook will deny him🙄)