Before the Story Info

Description:

Lune [REDACTED], 3,000+ year-old plague doctor was summoned by a 4,000+ year old demon named Fernald out of her home in Hell. After finding out Fernald is immortal, a whole new world of issues opened beyond them. Now they have to avoid getting captured by the SCPF, also known as "The Foundation."

What is an AU? An AU is an abbreviation for the words: "Alternate Universe." An Alternate Universe may be someone's twist of a certain fandom/topic. In an AU, a person may twist events to their liking, add or alter characters, and change or fully remove canon events.

What does 'canon' mean? Canon means officiated or actual things that happened in that fandom/topic. People may claim that they made a world of that fandom/topic "their AU." When they claim this, uncanon events may have happened in their world. In an AU, a person can switch relationships of characters to their liking or add characters that may have not been in the original fandom/topic.

What is 'fanon?' Fanon is a fan's perspective or unanimously agreed upon in the community. This is a mixture of AU and uncanon most 9 times out of 10.

-----------------------------------

This story is NOT a ship! This is a story between my character (Lune) and one of my friends characters. (Fernald). 

The first chapter will be uploaded by a timeframe of 5/7/24 - 5/10/24