Mihrimah's eyes widened in horror and could only imagine what would happen if a civil war broke out.

Without thinking she galloped in the middle of the two parties. Toprak reared on his hind legs and aggressively swung with his forelegs, with Mihrimah and his back. ''No!''

Everyone was surprised to see the young woman appear. Even Alemshah and Konur were surprised by her action.

''Stop this! If you start a civil war, it won't end good for none of us!'' Mihrimah exclaimed, while using Toprak to pace in circles, to get both side's attention, but they both shouted in uproar.

''Silence!'' Gunduz Bey yelled. ''Let us hear what she have to say. I, in fact, tend to listen.''

''Then let it be.'' Selcan agreed too.

Mihrimah nodded, and continued to pace in circles. ''There's no point of fighting. I know that the current Bey, Gunduz Bey, have many men at his disposal. But there's also equally many, who stands by Osman Bey's side.

You all think that fighting will solve this problem, but it is not true! This tribe was built by its greatness. Not only by its Beys. But also by its people! Since the very start, everyone's lives have been dedicated to the tribe.

And now you have to save it! How can you talk about peace, when this very moment, all of you are threatening to burn it down. Into nothingness!

As you have already chosen your sides. I think that those, who started the rebellion should be the ones to be judged, not their followers.

You are not Kayi's if you draw your weapons against each other!''

Selcan knew that Mihrimah was up to something, but without proper communication, it was hard to tell what. So, she decided to leave the reins for Mihrimah to decide the course of this situation.

Alemshah admired the loyalty towards her people, but had to step in, in case that she promised something that she couldn't uphold.

He walked up to Mihrimah, who had dismounted off her horse, and stood beside her. ''Mihrimah is right. Those, who started this need to be held up accountable. Gunduz Bey has just as much the right to sit on the seat as Osman has. Isn't he also Ertugrul Ghazi's son?''

People were murmuring amongst themselves.

Mihrimah looked at Selcan for help. After debating with herself, Selcan complied with Mihrimah's plea.

''Daughters. Put your swords down.''

''But, Ana?''

''Aygul.'' Selcan said sternly, and then looked at Mihrimah. ''Mihrimah Sultan, what do you want?''

Mihrimah swallowed a lump in her throat and spoke with confidence. ''I want all of you exiled. You can consider yourself lucky that we allowed you to live.''

''Lower your weapons!'' Selcan yells out to those, who had already shed their swords. ''Mihrimah is right! Kayi Alps do not draw their swords against their brothers! We will not be fooled by this game! We will not spill our sibling's blood! Hayde!*''

They all knew that Selcan was right, even Bala, Malhun and Aygul put their swords in the scarab's.

Selcan looked at Gunduz saddened. ''If this Gunduz is the Gunduz that I know. Then he wouldn't let this happen, I said. He would know to take a step back when the time comes, he would be the bigger man, I said. But, either I never knew Gunduz for who he truly was, or the Gunduz I knew, changed.'' when she finished, Selcan turned her attention to her dear Mihrimah.

Mihrimah's heart clenched, when she saw the sadness etched on Selcan's face. She knew that her decision to stand beside Alemshah had caused pain and confusion among the people of the tribe, especially her family. But she just couldn't bear to see the anguish in Selcan's eyes.