♧12: Defeated in the end?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The fight was still continuing. Yuno and Klaus was exhausted. Y/n still was good to go. She glances at the two of them before sighing deeply

"I'm not as good a healer as Mimosa but here."

Little butterflies surround the two as they slowly patch the wounds implicated to them. It not fully healed them but they'd feel less pain fighting.

"How are you even still in good shape? You've been told to be a lazy Royalty."

Y/n laugh and Mimosa who was watching also weakly laugh.

"I mean your not wrong but when I decide to not be lazy. I'm pretty reliable with lots of stamina."

Y/n casually says until the mage was readying to slash Yuno who didn't react in time. She was about to protect him but Asta came running in full speed.

Then slicing the big giant sword with his very own sword nullifying it. Y/n watched the whole thing with slight veins popping out of her forehead.

"ASTA IT WAS MY TIME TO SHINE AND SAVE YUNO NOT YOU!!"

Y/n walked towards Asta and flicked his forehead. Earning a red mark on his forehead. As he dropped to the ground touching his forehead in pain, trying to ease it.

"YOUR FLICKS HURT Y/N!!"

"Also why do you look like a butterfly angel Y/n?"

"Its apart of my magic."

Y/n answers before moving to hug Asta with her wings. Both bodies close to each other with Y/n having a playful smirk plastered on her face.

"Isn't it pretty~"

Asta's eyes widened in shock as his face flushed red. Pushing Y/n gently to distant himself from her not even realizing where he touched her.

"I'M LOYAL TO SISTER LILY!!"

Y/n looks at Asta before glancing at where he was touching her. A laugh escaped from her.

"Asta that's a very intimate spot your touching."

Whem Y/n said this, Asta was confused. His eyes move down where his hands were. Eyes widened as he immediately lets go. Hiding his face from the shameful act.

"IM SORRY Y/N! I'M NOT A PERV I SWEAR"

Y/n lets out another laugh before shaking her head and hand waving towards him. To try to reassure him.

"Calm down. Its fine."

While Klaus was beet red and was about to pass out.

'How is that girl so calm about it. He was t-touching...her...boo-'

Klaus gulped as he tried to go and lecture Asta but stopped in his tracks when he saw Yuno. Who looked at Asta with a small smile except the smile was a murderous smile. Before he uses his wind magic to tie Asta up tightly.