New Dimension Saga part 5

I thank Whirlpool24 of DeviantArt and KatherineOzawa of Wattpad for helping me.

In the forest close to the warehouse, Sparkle started to teach Amy and Cream the basics in Martial Arts. The winds breeze through their fur gently, as each gets the basic kicks and punches down. Putting them together, they decided to execute a combo attack. Sparkle demonstrated a double front-left side-right side-back-front elbow-back elbow with a jump roundhouse and nail kick to finish. After that, she led the girls carefully in executing the combo in the correct order carefully.

"And breathe." She commands gently. On her cue, the pink hedgehog and cream rabbit breathe in deeply through their noses and out through their mouths. Together, they pretend to be bashing in some robots with the kick order and dual elbow strikes. Amy finished her attacks with a strong roundhouse while Cream tried her hand at a 360 triple backhand takedown. They breathed through their noses to control their heart rates as the whiplash hit them from their force of combat.

"And...Done!" Tails' voice echoed from the other side of the warehouse they were practicing on. To their confusion, the three stopped all activity and walked to the other side to see what the double tailed yellow fox was up to. Tails was lying underneath the Tornado, installing a device that would have the Chaos Emerald as its centerpiece.

"You finished something, Tails?" Sparkle raised an eyebrow as she and the girls approached. Tails wheeled out from under the plane, his back against the dolly for a moment before he sits up to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Yes! I finished the Chaos Emerald Radar. If there's one within 10 miles of us, I'll find it!" He exclaims proudly.

"Does it require an Emerald, too?" She asked.

"Yes and we have one!" He holds it up, the same Emerald they swiped their first time landing in this new world.

"So how did you come up with this idea?" Sparkle leaned against the body of the aircraft carefully.

"I dreamt it."

"Wow, it's amazing." Cream smiled.

"Yeah, it really is. Does it work?" Amy interrogated.

"I was just about to test it." Tails smiled as he hopped into the seat to take the wheel.

"Sweet! Let me go with you! I wanna see how it works!" Sparkle smiled.

"Sure, you can come." Tails accepts. With that confirmation, Sparkle leapt and crouched onto one of the wings. Tails smiled up at her as he started the plane. It spottered to life as they carefully backed out onto the runway and speeding down, he pulled up on the controls to lift them into the air. Once they were a few feet up high, Sparkle closed her eyes as she felt the winds on her face. She felt so free like a bird, she wanted to lift her arms up and pretend she was flying, but thought better for her safety.

"You okay out there?" Tails shouted from over the roar of the wind.

"You kidding? I'm having a blast!" She grinned widely, looking over her shoulder to him.

"Great!" He grins. His eyes drift down to look at the radar. "I don't see anything yet. But the Tornado seems to be running really great since we installed the Chaos Emerald. This has to be just about the smoothest flight I've ever been on!"

"That's great!"

Suddenly, from the case it was embedded into, the Chaos Emerald began to glow.

"I think it's picked up something!" Tails exclaimed, only to gasp when he felt some shaking. It's like the grounds themselves were trembling, pulling them in to the grounds. He clings to the wheel of the plane, trying to keep them steady, but it resisted. "I can't control it. Something's pulling us off-course! Maybe it's another Chaos Emerald. Ergh!" He gripped the wheel tightly as Sparkle hung onto the wrung of the wing she crouched on for life. The plane was sputtering out of control and leading them towards a stadium.