5: Stupid Alpha Wolf!!

Start from the beginning

“I got…a zooble” said Haden looking disappointed.

“What’s that?” Vince asked as he…put batman in his car.

“This toy for girls…it springs up” he answered.

“I got…batmite, the joker mobile and…the joker. Aww, that’s not fair! Why did I get this?!?” whined Eric.

“Cos you’re a joker” replied Vince.

We laughed while Eric stole Vince’s batman and gave Vince his joker.

“What did you get Roxy?” Zane asked.

I rolled my eyes. “Uhh…batman, robin and gorilla grodd”

“Awww!! That’s not fair!!” Eric and Haden whined together.

I stuck my tongue at them.

**

We finished eating. Haden, Vince and Eric were playing with their toys, seriously…how old are they really? Me and Zane were sitting on the couch.

“Aren’t you gonna play with yours?” asked Zane.

I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled. “I remember when you used to play like that”

I sighed.

“You were so cute…” said Zane smiling into a blank space.

I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

“My little Rox has grown up now” he said. “And soon you’ll have your mate instead of us”

I looked at him. “No-one can replace you guys. Not even my stupid mate”

He chuckled and hugged me again.

“Group hug!!!” shouted the guys. They all hugged me and the couch behind us collapsed, so we were all on the floor.

We all laughed.

“Roxanne. My office now” said my dad.

I sighed and gave a reassuring smile to my brothers. I followed my dad up the stairs.

I wonder what he wants…?

{I think he wants to talk to you about the ceremony} said Zane.

{Why does everyone make a big deal about this?} I asked.

{It’s a big thing for a wolf} Zane answered.

We reached dad’s office. I walked in and sat in my seat while dad sat in his…evil chair.

“Roxy…you have to accept having a mate. Your mate will replace your brothers, he will look after you…” said dad.

But I cut him off. “Where is this coming from? Did you hear me downstair or something?"

"I know you love your brothers but you will accept your mate, your mate will be your everything, he will protect you from"

I cut him off. "No-one can replace my brothers!! And my brothers will always be first! No-one can replace them, I don't care who the hell this geezer is!!"

He sighed. “He will. You will live with him after the mating ceremony”

“No!! You can’t make me!! I can’t live without my brothers!! I will not accept this stupid mate!! I will stay with my brothers!!” I shouted, anger boiling up inside of me.

“DON’T USE THAT TONE WITH ME, YOUNG LADY!! YOU WILL LIVE WITH YOUR MATE AND NOT YOUR BROTHERS!!!” my dad shouted, ferociously.

I clenched my fists and just walked out of the room.

“Don’t walk away from me” he said.

I shook my head and walked out of the room. I slammed the door shut with all my might and ran downstairs.

“What happened?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Are you ok?”

“We heard shouting”

I ran out of the house and straight into the forest. I cut everyone off of my mind. I changed to wolf form and ran in the forest. I reached a tree and pushed it to the ground; it fell down with a thud. I scratched the trunks of trees.

I gave up and collapsed on the ground, crying. I can’t leave them…

I felt something nudging me. I looked up and saw the alpha wolf. I backed away and he walked towards me.

I shook my head and walked faster backwards. I’m not on their land, am I?

I hit a tree. The wolf was infront of me. He shook his head.

He went behind a tree and came out in human form. He had jeans on but no top. He had an 8 pack! He was… He had midnight black hair and the same stormy grey eyes. He was…

He held the top out for me to grab.

I stared at him confused...

I shook my head and ran away. I reached my house. I walked backwards then jumped to my bedroom window. Luckily, it was big enough for me to fit through. I changed back to human form and changed into my PJs. I jumped on the bed and collapsed.

Sleep soon found me…