5: Stupid Alpha Wolf!!

Start from the beginning

We began to run and I was infront!

My chocolate brown fur had white highlights…some on my paws and highlighting my brown fur. My vibrant blue eyes scanned the air for any threats.

Justin was way behind; I was the fastest in my pack.

I reached the clearing and I gasped for air. Justin still hadn’t turned up.

CRUNCH!

My ears snapped to the right. I turned to the right and saw a massive wolf. Bigger than my own. He was black, midnight black. His eyes were stormy grey. He growled and I took a step back.

He walked towards me. My heart started to race. Justin…where are you?!?

{Roxy, you’re in another pack’s territory! Get outta there now before the alpha sees you} said Justin in my head.

I gulped. {I’ve already met him… And someone could’ve told me that the forest had a pack territory next to it!!!}

{Roxy…what is he doing? The alpha?}  Justin asked.

{Uhh…he’s growling and walking towards me} I answered.

{Whatever you do… don’t} I cut Justin off and ran. I could hear the alpha wolf behind me growling. I ran for my life, literally. I saw Justin, in human form, in sight. I ran faster and passed Justin.

The alpha wolf came to a halt and growled.

“Sorry. She doesn’t know about the territories, we’ll tell her. Uhh...sorry” said Justin.

{Why are you doing that?!? Don’t apologise!!} I shouted at Justin.

“She says sorry” said Justin.

{No I don’t!!} I snapped.

“She says…she’s really sorry, can you forgive her?” said Justin again.

I growled and rolled my head to the other side.

The alpha wolf growled and walked off, not before giving me one last look.

I sighed and went behind a tree.

**

I came out from behind the tree wearing my Punkyfish outfit.

“You don’t go past that tree, it’s their land” said Justin pointing to a tall thin tree that had cuts and slashes all over...

I nodded. “Why the hell did you tell him I’m sorry?”

He sighed. “Not everything is about fighting”

“Fighting is more fun though” I said as I ran to my house.

**

“Food’s here!!!” shouted Zane.

I ran out of the room and met the rest of my brothers. We raced downstairs but I got there first!

“McDonalds?” Eric asked amused.

“If you don’t want it I’ll eat it!” said Haden racing to his…happy meal.

“I didn’t say I didn’t wanna eat it!!” Eric argued grabbing his…happy meal off Haden.

I raised my eyebrow at Zane. “Happy meals?”

“I didn’t know what else to get!” he said.

I laughed and grabbed my…happy meal.

“I got a batman action figure, penguin and the batmobile!!” exclaimed Vince as he played with the figure; he looked like a child on Christmas day.