PLAY WITH FIRE

Today is one of the beautiful Sunday I had in my life, the weather is good, the sunlight is warm and not harsh to my eyes. I can hear the birds keep chirping from the garden, and the breeze is cool as it touches my skin. The ambiance of the Mansion are quiet lively compares from the other days. my whole entire day at Mansion is a well spend for me

~Dinner Time~

"Where have you been last night bro? Khao is looking at you and she's a bit upset because she went home by herself"

"Uhmn I got emergency, I forgot to call her"

I don't know but I'm a bit anxious if PJoong alibi is okay. I hope that Milk would stop asking him more question. after the spicy moment we had in the comfort room, we decided to leave the party and spend our night together in the beach and stays inside his car.

"PDunk you told me that you went home first but why you're not in your room last night too"

[Coughing]

"Huh? ahhhmn because I..I decided to went to Figo's place instead"

OMG Love, I wasn't prepared by your question too..hope I'm not too obvious that I'm.

"Dew is looking for you as well last night son"

"Huh ahmm Dad I forgot and..."

"Uncle, I already have my answer to your offer"

"Hmmn..okay please tell me Archen"

Archen wink at me and I tried to avoid his gaze because I feel like any minute from now..one of them might notice us.

"I will go to Korea to convince the owner of the building Uncle"

"Hmmnn are you sure you can convince him???"

"What if I say yes! What would be my reward then?"

"Hmmnn I like the negotiation part..okay name your price then?"

"Are you sure Uncle??"

"How about a condo unit, a Car or anything just tell me?"

"A condo will do Uncle"

"Then it's all yours but make sure to convince the owner first"

"I do! I'll give you the signed documents when I got home"

"Okay2 I trust you"

I'm jealous with PJoong, how can he talked like that with Daddy. he can even make a deal with him.

"Dunk, ask your school to file a leave first and go with Archen in Korea"

"Huh? but..."

"Dunk Natachai, why you always had to disagree with me? learn from your brother Archen..he knows how to challenge me"

"But Dad why I need to go to Korea too? If he can give you already the things you wanted the most"

"Because I want you to learn from him"

"But I can handle myself Dad, please excuse me..I'm full already"

"Natachai! wait! I'm not done here, why you always give me a hard time"

I hate you Dad! I hate you because you didn't looked at me the way I wanted but you always tried to build me as another person. I hate you because, I didn't heard from you even once that you are proud of me. Is PJoong is worth to be your son than me?