THE UGLY DUCKLING

"Urgghhh my head is aching"

It's 1:45 in the morning and I feel like I'm gonna puked again. I go in the kitchen and drink cold water. I regret drinking too much alcohol a while ago. I thought it could help me a bit to forget everything but I'm still here. if not for my friend, Figo. I'll messed up big time with that leech guy.

"Ohh Shia!"

I gulped after seeing Joong half naked in front of me.

[What is he doing here, I thought he's still in the bar~Dunk]

"Hey! Are you okay nong? Why you looked drunk and..."

I came back to my senses after Joong touch my shoulder

"Let me go, I'm okay!"

I walked carefully not to loss my balance out of dizziness. unluckily, I stumbled and almost fell.

"Hey! be careful Dunk..let me help you"

I wanted to resist but my body is weak. Joong wrap his hand around my waist and place my hand to his shoulder. He looked so tall to me evendo our height is only 1" difference. leaning closely to his chest, I can smell his menthol breath and even can hear loudy the tictac-tictac of his heart. He lead me to my room and slowly put me in bed. after my body felt a fluffy bed. I close my eyes and wanted to sleep already. I'm too tired to change my clothes but..

"Hey! come here let me changed your clothes first"

"No! I won't"

"Don't be stubborn..come here"

Saying "No" to him is no use anymore. He pulled me closer to him and undress my shirt. Joong prepared my pajamas and started to take off my pants too. I don't know why but I feel like he was a bit hesitant at first but in the end he managed to put my clothes on.

"Dunk, I need to go now"

"Uhhh"

"but my hand?"

I wanted him to leave my room right away but at the same time I wanted him to stay with me too. I can't loss my grip to him coz I don't want to be "Alone" in my room.

"Please stay"

In a soft baby tone, I asked him without second thoughts. All I know is that, I don't want him to leave me

"but you told me I'm not allowed to sleep here and what if..."

tired and drunk I fall into sleep.

"Dunk? Nong! hey!"

[Ohhh he's sleeping now?~ Joong]

He can choose to leave me since I was deep asleep already but Joong laid himself next to me while my hand is still holding his hands too.

"what's wrong with him today? why he drink too much?"

[Hmmnn why you're so cute when you sleep but you're like a tiger when you're wide awake~Joong]

"Mom! Mommy I miss you, please I need you mom"

I was sleep talking and he's a bit worried about me.

"Ssssh, don't cry nah"

I dreamed my Mom, she looks so real, I saw her smiling at me. I admit that, I can't still get over and I really missed her.

while sobbing from my dream, Joong tried to calm me down. rubbing my back gently, for him to put me back to sleep. Unconciously, I moved myself to be closer to him and He let me cuddled the rest of the morning.