SELF

"Nong I can give you ride to your School if you want? I'm going to my agency too"

I was standing at the main door of our Mansion and I was waiting for Mr. Foei to send me at School. I tried to avoid Joong's stare as much as possible. I didn't response to him and tried to ignore him too.

"Hello! Mr.Foei, our young master is going with me today, don't worry about him and go to your Son's birthday. I permit you already"

"Hey! what are you doing???"

"I'm trying to be a kind hearted person. giving the Father a chance to meet his son. isn't it the right thing to do?"

He is really unbelievable, now he used Mr.Foei to annoy me early in the morning

"I won't go with you, I'll drive myself"

"Hey! You need to pay me"

I'm about to leave but he is so quick to grab my hand. I look at his hand then look at him with warning to release his grip from me.

"Ohhh sorry nong"

"I don't owe you anything. so stop making excuses to pissed me of"

"I'm trying to help you but why is it hard for you to humble yourself a little?"

"I don't need your help"

"Then why you ask me to stay..."

"Please stop!"

"Then go inside the car and I won't say anything"

I hate him. now he is trying to corner me to follow him unwillingly.

"Please go inside the car, we're both late now..don't be stubborn"

without the power to refuse, I open the car door at the back seat and about to sit there instead.

"Natachai you sit beside me, I'm not your driver ok?. I'm your brother if you want me to remind you"

BROTHER? whatever!
No choice again, Joong drag me to sit beside him. We are already in the middle of traffic but I don't have any plan to talk to him, even a single word. I act like I was sleeping, so he won't think of talking to me.

"Love! I'm coming already"

"I can't wait for you Love, I need to catch my flight"

"Hey! where are you going?

"I have project abroad"

"What?"

I tried not to mind the conversation Joong had with his phone but I flinch when he raised his voice..seems like Joong is having conflict with his girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND? I didn't hear any news that he had a girlfriend already. Why would you care Mr. DUNK?

"I didn't have time to talk about it with you and besides it's a closed project so my manager won't spill it, till I flight to go there"

"I will send you off"

"No!"

"And what about your reason this time?"

"Please, don't give the media or the fans a small hint"

"But I wanted to public my relationship with you"

"No Joong, I have many plans for now, opportunity is keep coming to me..so please don't be selfish"

"Now! I'm the selfish here?"

"Okay! let's end it here..there's no good result, if we keep on arguing..let's talk again when I came back. bye"