PRINCESS IN THE BOX

As I see her in her wedding dress. I can completely compare my Mom from Auntie Kaojai, Mom is simply elegant while Auntie Kao is more about drama. She broke the wedding tradition after all. with a little romance and a bit of mystery, Auntie Kao wear her moody aesthetic, black wedding dress. the unconvential fabrics, with lace and intricate patterns. Her dramatic looks compliment the unique details of her dress vibe.

[I'm worried how Auntie Kao would treat us after her marriage to Daddy~Love]

I'm Love Pattranite, my named was inspired by my Mother's name Aphrodite. I have Agoraphobia, an anxiety disorder that causes an intense fear of unable to escape or get help. my phobia started after the car accident I had with my Mother and Brother Dunk. because of fear and anxiety, I don't like big gatherings and I don't like talking to strangers.

"Sis are you okay?"

"I'm fine Phi"

"Tell me if you want to leave first"

"No its okay, the ceremony will end soon, I don't want Daddy to be mad at me"

"Okay! Then I leave you here for a while , I will entertain our guest first"

"Okay Phi, take your time"

same with my brother, I don't like Dad's sudden decision but I am too afraid to oppose Dad. And seeing Dad today, he looks like the most happy Man in the world today, he's happiness is our heartbreaks, Dad is not ours anymore.

"Are you Milk right"

"Yes!"

"Oh I knew right, here's my card. Please contact me if you have time Dear"

"Sure, Thanks"

Milk is gorgeous, her beauty is so dangerous that everytime you looked at her you will enchanted by her beauty but behind her looks I can feel the wickedness on it. That's why I put walls between us. On the otherhand, Joong's character is so destructive., he likes to play around with women. He's a playboy. No wonder why because he works in the intertainment industry.

How will our life be when this 3 unique people will intervene our life.

[Goodluck to us~Love]

~Istituto Marangoni~

One Month after.

"who will be your choice to represent for University Fashion Show?"

"We will vote for lady Love Teacher"

"No! I will not join Maam"

"Ohoo my lady, I know you can do it, you can win this, since you came from the family of Models right"

Jane give me a devilish smirk, I know what she wants and it is me to embarassed from everyone.

"Who else you wanted to suggest?"

The class didn't say anything because they're too afraid to go against with Jane. the famous bullied brat girl of our School.

"since no one will volunteer and give suggestion, Love Pattranite Boonprasert
will represent our department"

"Maam!"

"Don't worry Ms. Boonprasert, we will help and guide you"

What kind of schemes Jane had this time for me. I don't know if I can handle it anymore. since I got here in University, Jane had bad blood with me already. I was her favorite victim, I don't know why but she always told me that previledge card is not allowed in our School but I'm confused why?

There's no day that she would leave me untouched, she and her gang will always took something from me, my luxury watch, earrings, necklace, limited edition bags and perfumes, the worst is they even drag me to go shopping and pay everything they like.

Everyday. School is like a hell for me but despite the bullying I got from Jane. I don't have any couraged to tell my Father and my Brother Dunk. Jane film a fake video where her boyfriend force to kiss me inside our classroom. She will always use the video to blackmail me, if I made a mistake. it scares me how the video will affect the reputation of our Family, especially my Dad.

~ School Gate Entrance ~

Class is over and I had to wait for our driver to pick me up.

"Hello my majesty! are you ready for the show?"

I flinched with Jane's sudden appearance. she's like a lady boss everytime she's with her minions.

"Please Jane, I can't join to that kind of event"

"Ohooo why????"

"Please find someone who likes to do it"

Jane grab my shoulder to get closer to her.

"Then you choose for me, who do you want to be my victim in your replacement?"

[Jane you evil! How can I do that. it's traumatizing to be your victim and I don't like seeing other victims too~Love]

"Since you can't give me one, then prepared for a good show instead"

I stop from talking, I'm tired already, I wish I could grab her hair and punch her fake nose.

"Ohhh! I see that you had your new earrings. give it to me!"

"Please Jane, not this one. Daddy just gifted it for me, he will surely look for this one"

"Ohhh friend, seems lady Love is refusing to you now"

"Ohhh! I can't hear it my friend, what did you say again?"

"Please Jane. I can take you to the mall together with your friends and buy you everything you want"

"No! What I want is what I got. give me your earrings?"

Jane force to remove my earrings and told her friend to locked my arms

"No please! I'm begging you"

"Don't try to resist coz I will make sure to make it mine, this is mine"

"STOP IT!"

Jane and her friends turned around and lose their grip from me.

"And who are you?"

"Release your hands from her or I will slap you one by one"

"Hahahaha, do you know me?"

"Yes ofc kid, Jane Ramida Jiranorraphat the daughter of a famous corrupt politician who's main hobbies is to switch mistress, am I right?"

Jane turned pale after what Milk said. She felt embarrassed and release her hands from me but before that she looked at me sternly

"You pay for this!"

I was worried after I saw Jane's fierce eyes. Now I don't know what to do anymore

"Let's go?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Picked you up"

"Huh? where's Mr. Foei?"

"He called me that he cannot fetch you since he will drive your Father in his business meetings"

I don't like her meddling with my life. I'm done with Jane already. now I will adjust myself for this person too

"Let's go?"

"Don't help me again, you make my problem worst"

I enter the car and sit at the backseat. I avoid her glance and put my headphone on. Hope she will avoid and stop herself from interfering with my problems.

[Ohhh I got scolded by her? She didn't bothered to say thank you and now I looked like a Royal driver too~ Milk]

~End~

Author's Note :

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤