You big man(Soviet x neko y/n)

("I" is for you)I was alone in ww1 or ww2 I don't remember it's been so long I've been sporting my soldiers.I was helping jack my best soldier "Miss I'm sorry for what is going to happen" jack muttered "what do you mea-" I asked but everything went black all I heard was "thanks.now quit tell everyone else that they can't fight anymore" ??? Said in a cold tone then nothing but I did feel warmth so went closer to it.........
(Time skip) I woke up in a bed so I got up "what happened?.." I said confused then I heard someone coming so I hid under the bed shaking "come out from under the bed" soviet said grabbing me and putting me in his lap petting me.i went into the warmth of his hand biting his finger softly not to hurt him "hey hey no biting or do I need to punish you~" he said but I didn't listen he then took his finger out then pushed me so my ass was up and took my clothes off smiling.he took his off to and slammed into me I hissed in pain "come down it will soon feel good" he said trusting in to me.after hours it felt like heaven "fuck,y/n why are you so cute like this" he said pulling my tail (time skip) after our first I was to tied so hugged him falling asleep "love you y/n" he muttered "love you too....................."