Russia x oc

(Oc👍🏻)there's smut and kinks___________________________Me and Russia have been together for 2 years now I was walking to his house and knocked on the door (Russia has his own house) "come in" I heard him say as I opened the door "hey toama,come ...

___________________________
Me and Russia have been together for 2 years now I was walking to his house and knocked on the door (Russia has his own house) "come in" I heard him say as I opened the door "hey toama,come come I have midnight in my room" he said as he went to get midnight. 'If you don't know midnight is a baby bear' (DONT BRAKE THE FORTH WALL) he cam back down with midnight when he got down the stairs I picked up midnight smiling I looked up to see Russia blushing at me
(His mind right now)

I smile more "is someone horny Russia,hun?~" I teased as I rubbed his crotch with my knee "fuck..." he muttered as I rubbed faster "ah~!" I moaned as he pulled my tall Russia grabbed midnight and put her onto the couch.Russia pinned me down to the floor taking off all my clothes.he started to suck on my breast pulling my tail "ahhhh!~" I moaned and moaned over and over again but he stopped taking of his clothes seeing me blush "hehe why are you so cute my love?~" he said putting his dick at my pussy and starts to push in making me moan louder as he starts at a fast pace "AH~ r-r-Russia slow d-d-down~" I moaned "aw sorry I can't,I just want to break you love~" he said going faster and faster.I moaned louder this went on for hour I cam 7 times he has not yet fucking me brain dead moans were all you can hear he then cam making me pass out (he did after care I'm just to tired to write the rest bye moonpies!)