Chapter 53: Captain America Civil War Prologue

Hey, everyone. It's Y/N L/N and I'm just gonna catch you up on things.

It's been six months since I took down Tombstone and sent the other members of my rogue's gallery back to jail. Though I did manage to get Snart a reduced sentence as he did help us out, apparently a good word from Spider-Man goes a long way.

After that my team and I spent the next few weeks taking down Tombstone's smaller underground networks that he had set up. They didn't give us any problems and with some extra help from Captain Lance, they were put away easily.

When not in New York as Spider-Man, I'm on missions with the Avengers. Last month Kate and I went on a mission with them to take down the final HYDRA cell. It turns out that they had built a giant robot called Ultimo, they used parts of Ultron bots from the aftermath of the Battle of Sokovia. It was an insane fight and I used my Venom Blast to blow Ultimo up from the inside out.

In my personal life things were hard for my family and I at first as we had to deal with the loss of dad. It did help me by having things to do as Y/N and Spider-Man. I also let Miles help out team Spider-Man as helping people has helped him with the grief and it helped mum too. Miles doesn't do anything dangerous, he just helps out in the Spider Cave.

Well, you're now caught up on things, at least for the moment.

Goodbye for now, guys.

(A/N: So, just a little hint about this arc. It'll have a bit of a twist coming. I hope you'll like the twist.)