Chapter 45: The Bigman of Crime

Y/N's P.O.V

I've just made it back to the Bugle and I see the aftermath if my fight with the Rhino.

I can hear Jamson ranting about Spider-Man and Rhino. I then go over to Robbie and talk to him about Mr. Lincoln.

Y/N: Hey, Robbie.

Robbie: Y/N L/N. How you doing, son?

He and I hug.

Y/N: I'm good. How you doing, Robbie?

Robbie: Good. Just a normal day. Kinda.

We look at the mess of the office.

Y/N: Yeah, I can see that. I'm glad no-one was hurt.

Robbie: Me too.

I look back to Robbie.

Y/N: Anyway, sorry to just drop by like this, but I could use your help.

Robbie: It's no problem. What can I do for you?

Y/N: Well, I was wondering if you knew anything about a Mr. Lincoln?

Robbie: Our Sixteenth president?

Y/N: No, not that Lincoln. This one might also go by the name Bigman. It's a name I've been hearing alot on the streets recently.

Robbie: Ah, you must mean L. Thompson Lincoln. Rumours about him have surfaced about a year ago. They said he's some kind of crime-lord. But I checked it out, Lincoln looks a little odd, but he's one of the good guys.

Y/N: Really?

Robbie: Yeah, he's as straight as they come. Hey, if there is a Bigman out there, his name's not Lincoln.

I nod.

Y/N: Okay. Thanks, Robbie.

Robbie: No problem, kid.

I leave the office.

It's time to pay L. Thompson Lincoln a visit.

(Two hours later)

After my talk with Robbie, I called up my dad and ask him if he can get me an address for L. Thompson Lincoln.

I've just gotten his location and I'm going there now.

Once I get there I swing into the main office and see two goons standing there.

Goon: Spider-Man! Get him.

Y/N: Really? "Spider-Man, get him." That the best you got?

They try to shoot me, but I shoot webs at them and drag them towards me.

I then kick them upwards and I stick them to the ceiling.

Y/N: Too easy.

After that I do a spin into a backflip and land on the desk that overlooks the city.

There's someone in the chair looking out at the city.

Y/N: I'm here to see Mr. Lincoln.

???: Then you should make an appointment.

He spins around him his chair and I see a man in a suit.