Chapter 49: Meeting With The Captain

(Two days later)

Y/N's P.O.V 

For the past two days I've been looking for Tombstone and any way to connect him to his criminal activities.

But so far I haven't got anything.

I web swing back home and climb in through my bedroom window.

I sigh.

Y/N: Damn it.

I take off my mask and sit on my bed.

Just then my bedroom door opens and I see Kate walk in.

Kate: Hey, babe.

I stand up.

Y/N: Hey.

Kate: Still no luck in finding Tombstone?

Y/N: Nah, nothing. And we have nothing that can connect Tombstone to his criminal activities. Ben's still out there looking.

I pace back and forth.

Y/N: The man who murdered my father is still out there planning who knows what and I can't find him. I'm supposed to be a hero, but I can't protect my family, Kate!

She steps forward.

Kate: That wasn't your fault, Y/N. Your dad went back for you. He wanted to save you.

Y/N: Yeah, I know. It doesn't mean he should've done it. Tombstone needs to dealt with.

Kate: Y/N, I hope you're not thinking about doing something stupid. Something like killing Tombstone.

I sigh.

Y/N: No, I'm not. I want justice for my father, that means sending him somewhere he'll never escape from.

Kate: You mean like Riker's?

Y/N: No. Not Riker's. I know about a place, Tony told me about it. It's called the Raft, it's a high security prison in the middle of the sea. Once we have Tombstone, we send him there.

Kate: That's a good idea.

Just then my phone rings and it's a number I don't recognise.

I answer it.

Y/N: Hello.

Quentin: Hi, Spider-Man. It's Captain Quentin Lance.

Y/N: Hey, Captain. How'd you get this number?

Quentin: Lieutenant Jones gave it to me. Told me I should call you if I ever needed to contact you.

Y/N: I see. So, what's up?

Quentin: I need you to meet me on the rooftop of the precinct. I have something you're going to want to see.

Y/N: Uh, okay. I'm on my way. Thanks, Captain.

I hang up.

Kate: That was Captain Lance?

I nod.

Y/N: I think he has something. I gotta meet with him.

I grab my mask and put it on.

Kate: Okay. Good luck.

Y/N: Thanks, babe.

After that I dive out of the window and head to the precinct.

(Twenty minutes later)

I'm now on the rooftop of the precinct waiting for Lance.

I hear the door open and turn to see him come out onto the rooftop.