Part 22

New rush towards the guy.

The guy took knife with himself from basement which the bodyguard use to torture him.

If you came here I'll not hesitate to cut his throat. New froze tears fall from his eyes

Jim and tay came.There eyes went wide.

Leave him alone you bastard what do you want from him . Don't you learn your lesson. Jim yells

I don't and what I want my revenge how you fuck me in front of your man now i  fuck him in front of you and if someone came forward I cut his throat without wasting a second. The guy smirk

Hey no no plz don't do anything to him plz leave him I beg you plz he is a child you make him already suffer alot. New cried and beg him to stop.

But the guy don't give a fuck

He start kissing sea  in front of them. There eyes went wide they don't watch sea like that how the guy aggressively kiss him and how hard he try to release himself. He choke. Tears fall from his eyes. New don't tolerate anymore he took chance and go towards the guy he grab him from sea but the guy stab him in his belly.His eyes went wide. He scream the bodyguard came they quickly arrest that guy and put him in basement again.

No new plz don't close your eyes they rush towards the car.

Hia. Sea came to new. Hia I'm sorry plz open your eyes. It's because of me. Hia don't leave me like this. Sea cried.

Just go away it's all because of you.if something bad happened to him I never forgive you.. Tay in anger don't know what he said but he push sea and glare at him.

Tay what are you doing. Jim said in anger voice

Just don't Jim don't took his side it's all because of him. How neive you are hn you Fucking release him. And..

Tay just stop for fuck sake. Jim yells

Sea don't say anything. He just look outside and tears fall from his face.

They quickly get inside they took new in observation. They all wait for him outside.

Sea looks down he don't have the courage to look at them. Tay is right it all because of him. His lips still swollen and marks on cheecks because of guy bit. But he dont think about himself he just think about his hia

Doctor came outside. Tay rush towards him.

How's my husband. Tay ask.

He is OK. And you are lucky your child also safe

Can we meet him. Tay ask

Yes you can. But one hour later not now

Doctor said again they both are safe because the knife didn't stab him so deeply because someone may be came in front of him to protect him. Their eyes went wide.

When the guy was stabing new sea put his hand forward  his hand injured but unfortunately still the knife stab new. They all just get worried for new. That they don't know about sea hand. Sea by himself forgot his wound.

They look towards sea who just put his face in his knees. Jim run towards him and shake him but instead of waking up. Sea fell in Jim lap. Jim up his sleeve and their big cut on his wrist. Jim quickly pick him and go towards one ward. The nurse clean his wound and make him lay on bed.

Jim clean his face and apply ointment on his face and lips he comb his hair.

After an hour

he get up. He looks around he is in hospital bed.

He wants to get up but Jim stop him.

Stop sea you don't feel well.

Where is hia is he ok and baby . Sea ask while tear in his eyes

Yes he is OK and the the baby too.

On the other side new woke up. Tay just cares his hair he ask about sea tay tells him everything now new want to see his baby tay scold him but he dont want to listen anything he just worried for his baby . Tay sigh he know how much he love his brother Tay just help him and he get up they go towards ward where sea is but as they enter they stuck by sea words.

Phi Can I see him for last time. I promise I go far from here phi. I......i  don't ever come back here. I  j...just want to s..see my hia healthy and happy for last time. It's ok I promise I.....i  don't get inside the room I w....watch him from outside phi plz I don't disturb him and phi Tay and also their baby. I....i don't want anything anymore. I don't make them suffer anymore just because of my bad luck. Phi plz can you take permission from phi tay that he allow me to see hia  last time. But if he mad at me then Sea tears fall from his eyes t...then I leave him without watching him.but you wish him good luck and also said my good bye to hia. And when the baby born you'll give him the gift which I bought for the baby it's in my room in hia wardrobe but when you get home you kept that in my wardrobe then give him ok phi Sea said these all not knowing Jim cry not only him everyone cry just because of his words.

He looks down but his head ups when someone hugs him tightly.

No baby never Who told you baby that you leave me. And who give you permission to make yourself suffer. Baby look at me.  new said tears in his eyes. If you said these things again. Then just kill me first and then leave me. You know how I worried for you.And listen I'm first your hia then tay husband if he said anything to you again I beat him in front of you. And if you say yourself dirty. Unlucky or anything else then I'll beat you that you remember that how lucky and pure you are. You dumbo You are still the my grumpy and neive baby who without thinking says everything that doesn't matter. New pinch his nose and cheeks. Now new just want to make the dull environment little cool.
Sea just smile.

You people know one day my pa friends came in our house my pa don't feel good he tells sea that go and tell him my pa isn't home and this dumbo go and tell them my pa said he isn't at home. New now make everyone laugh in ward.

Hia stop. It's embarrassing.Sea got red pout

OK ok if you don't smile or not act like my cute baby then I'm gonna tell them more. New threat

No no hia it's enough . See I smile

They all smile again.

Now get up. We have to go. New said while sea carefully get up and cling to his arm. New smile and kiss him.

That's enough for today