Part 21

At night

No no don't come near me

I did nothing

Don't come plz

No no......

Sea get up from dream and sweating

Those voices make him mad more

You pathetic, you are dirty how shameless . You are dirty he made you dirty they all with you because of pity. Didn't your hia tell you that no one accepted them.

Sea just block his ear with his hand

That night the most worst night of sea

...

At morning new came

Baby wake up. It's late you should take your breakfast you didn't eat anything since yesterday.

Hia I'm not hungry.. Sea said

But baby. New whine

Plz hia don't force me. Sea said return his back to new

OK at least drink something.new said

I say I'm not hungry. Sea now don't know but he shout at new.

New came out and tears start from his eyes.

Tay he is not ok. Last night I heard his scream.. New said crying

Jim just staring at ceiling

He is not normal. That mother fucker torture him. We should take everything slowly. Jim said in sad voice

But..... New whine

New we should agree to Jim. Tay said

New sigh

Tay and Jim went to office.

At evening sea come down for drinking water. When he pour water he gonna drink water suddenly the phone rang. Sea got scared. He remembered about that guy how he call him. Glass fall from his hand and he start sheivring. New run towards him.

Sea baby what happened. New ask sea hug him. He feel new tummy.

The voices rang in his mind

You dirty how you hug him. You make the baby dirty too. He is pure you make him like you.

Sea get back.

He run from new embrace towards his room  and lock the door.

New run behind him but sea locked the door.

Baby open the door baby plz talk to me don't push me. Plz baby I'm begging you. You are not alone now plz we all are with you.

Sea just hug his knees and cried.

New voice now stop

When Jim and tay came back from work. They saw sleepy new against the door of sea room tay run towards him.

New new get up. Tay shouted

He pick him and go towards his room. Lay him On bed.

Doctor came and checked him.

He is OK but coz of some stress he loss conscious. He prescribed him some med and go

Tay don't know what to do

Jim going towards his room. But he stop he look at sea room. He go towards his room. When he opened the door. Sea sit on floor lay his head on bed side Sea eyes closed but tear falling from his eyes. He is in his thoughts that he don't know Jim came inside.

Jim go towards him he put his hand on his shoulder.

Sea startled... Open his eyes

Nooo. He shout and get back he still afraid that he is in guy home he is physically here but mentally still there.

What are you doing here phi. just go you people don't worry about me. I'm OK. I'm not going to die if I don't eat for days. I'm not that much lucky. I know my luck already so just go back don't waste your time on useless person. Sea said sad smiling while staring outside

Sea what you saying plz don't say like this. Plz come out. You know your hia condition. he don't feel well now. He is worried for you. Plz baby just talk to him. He'll feel better. You know sea he is pregnant he don't bear small stress. Jim said in calm voice

Sea just looked away

Can you plz let me in your room for sometime. Jim ask he don't get response he just sigh.

Sea get up and lay on bed.

Jim just sit in same position no one utter a word.

Sea drift to sleep. Jim just sit beside him while still on the floor he kiss his cheek. Cares his hair. Tear fall from his eyes.

Get well soon baby. He also sleep beside sea

...

At night

Sea start shaking..

Jim get up he hug him tightly.

Sea cried in his embrace.

Phi.. Plz stop this this dream the voices it hunting me. Sea said while crying.

Baby it's ok relax. I'm here.

Sea shivering badly. Jim don't know what to do. He just trying to comfort him.

He make him sit on his lap and start stroking his hair sea go back to sleep.

...

It's  early in the morning.

Sea again woke up because of his thirst. he saw Jim beside him. He get up quietly go towards kitchen

He listen some sound when he look at basement. He again listen the sound. When he go towards basement. He saw that guy his eyes went wide. The body guard not here they go to their servant apartment. The guy see him. He just think about something. He know see heart and how neive he is.

Hey sea plz I'm sorry I did wrong to you plz forgive me. The guy fake cry. Sea heart skip a beat

Can you give me some water sea. I'm so thirsty. They don't give me water since yesterday. The guy now cry more.

Sea go towards jug he pour some water in glass he came to guy.

Hey can you plz free my hand so I drink water. Sea immediately turn around not knowing what the guy is thinking. Because of his sympathetic nature he free his hand. When he turn around to go back the guy grab him. Sea just run from here the guy run behind him and throw him in couch. He don't think about anything that he is where but he just wanted to take his revenge and fuck sea. Sea trying to scream but the guy put his big hand on his mouth to muffled his voice. The guy start marking him he now kiss him aggressively to stop his voice. Sea bit on his lips and scream.

Hiaaaa. sea scream. New listen the voice he rush towards the launch. Here he see the guy hover above see.

His eyes went wide..

This is for today