Chapter 5 : The Headquarter

A week later after the incident I was finaly able to be discharged and go home. Luhune told me he had settle the burial ceremony for my family, but I wasn't able to go since I was told to rest for another few weeks. Luhune insisted on taking me in to his place until I fully recover. I didn't want to burden him with more chores since he's already busy aiding the childrens in his orphanage, even tried to say I could handle myself but he kept persisting so I just gaved in.

——————————— ● ——————————

"Forgive their sins in my blessing, bring them ethereal peace like soft clouds and pure rain water"

A candle is lit and I placed one on each of their graves. The fire shape like a star.

Im sorry for leaving in an absquatulate way, there was just not enough time to rewrite fates plan. Mother will always watch over you, dont cry now my dear. Continue remembering us.

Mom...

Her voice echo in my head. I know she'd say that if she could. I hope we'll meet again. Someday, we'll be reunited.

A butterfly flies onto my sisters grave. It glow this light, I dont know how to explain it but, I feel like it was talking... To me? You wont suffer anymore Nadine. "Huh". Not anymore.

——————————— ● ——————————
At The House of Aspirations: orphanage
————

"Li, I'd like to introduce you to Chase, Chase this is Li."
"O.M.GGG!!!!! IT'S SO NICE TO FINALY MEET YOU, Y'KNOW YUN HAS ALWAYS BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOU AND HOW AWESOME YOU ARE ANDHOWYOUTWOWERETHEBESTOFBUDSEVERANDANDANDNAD"
"woah woah calm down, it's nice to meet you too" I've never met someone this hyper excited to see me in a hot minute.

"Oh right, right sorry! That was rude to not fully introduce myself to you. Of course you don't have to introduce yourself to me since Yun has already done that before."
"The name is Chase Carson, you can call me Chase or CC, I dont mind any nickname either!" I noticed Yun and Chase had matching necklaces, Chase handed me a box and told me to open it.

"This was the thing I wanted to show you"

Inside the box was a necklace and polaroid pictures. The beads are out of seashell and had a butterfly charm with my initial next to it.

 The beads are out of seashell and had a butterfly charm with my initial next to it

"Yun knew you were coming back to Dovilia so he planned to give you something. But since of the incident you encountered it was delay."
"It's... beautiful" admiring every part of it. He's always been an artisy person since childhood, still following his roots.