"The Jealous Heart: A Tale of Love, Obsession, and Redemption"

Lisa couldn't contain her frustration any longer. She cornered Jennie in the hallway, her eyes burning with resentment. "You think you're so perfect, don't you?" she spat.

Jennie raised an eyebrow, unfazed by Lisa's hostility. "I don't think I'm perfect, but I do know that Jungkook loves me," she replied calmly.

"He doesn't love you! He's just blinded by your looks," Lisa shot back, her voice trembling with emotion.

Jungkook, who had been standing nearby, intervened, his expression stern. "That's enough, Lisa. What's gotten into you?" he asked, his tone tinged with disappointment.

Lisa's anger flared as she turned to face him. "Why can't you see that we're meant to be together?" she pleaded. "I love you, Jungkook. I've loved you for years."

Jungkook's gaze softened, but there was sadness in his eyes. "Lisa, I care about you, but not in the way you want me to," he said gently. "I love Jennie. I always have, and I always will."

Tears welled up in Lisa's eyes as she realized the futility of her efforts. "But I can make you happy, Jungkook. I know I can," she whispered, her voice breaking.

Jennie stepped forward, her expression compassionate. "Lisa, you need to understand that love isn't about making someone happy. It's about accepting them for who they are and supporting their happiness, even if it's not with you."

Lisa hung her head, defeated. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, her voice barely audible.

Jungkook reached out and gently touched her arm. "It's okay, Lisa. We'll always be friends," he said softly.

With a heavy heart, Lisa turned and walked away, leaving Jungkook and Jennie alone together. As she disappeared around the corner, she made a silent vow to herself: to let go of her obsession and find happiness within herself, no matter how long it took.

Jungkook watched Lisa go, feeling a pang of sadness for her. He turned to Jennie, who was watching him with concern. "Are you okay?" she asked, placing a comforting hand on his arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jungkook replied with a sigh. "I just wish Lisa could see that I'm happy with you."

Jennie squeezed his arm gently, a small smile playing on her lips. "She'll come around eventually," she said optimistically. "But until then, we'll just have to show her that we're stronger together."

Jungkook nodded, grateful for Jennie's unwavering support. "You're right," he said, feeling a surge of determination. "No matter what happens, I'll always choose you, Jennie."

Jennie's smile widened, and she leaned in to kiss him softly. "I know," she whispered against his lips. "And I'll always choose you too."

As they walked hand in hand down the hallway, Jungkook felt a sense of peace settle over him. He knew that their love would weather any storm, and together, they could overcome any obstacle that came their way.

And as for Lisa, Jungkook hoped that she would eventually find the happiness she was searching for, even if it wasn't with him. For now, all he could do was focus on the love he shared with Jennie, cherishing each moment they had together and looking forward to a future filled with endless possibilities.

Days passed, and Lisa began to come to terms with the reality of the situation. She threw herself into her work and spent more time with her friends, trying to distract herself from the ache in her heart.

One evening, as she sat alone in her apartment, reflecting on recent events, there was a knock at the door. Surprised, Lisa got up to answer it, finding Jungkook standing on the other side.